Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Added to Apple Music's Future Hits Playlist

Rifek

Featured Posts

Babylon98
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Really? :laughga:

Of all the daily discussions, this is the one that got ya, eh?

I really was not expecting the slandering so it just pisses me off. I'm not a huge fan of the song but I remember everyone here and their mother were obssessed with it so I wasn't expecting this influx of negativity :triggered:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
24 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

And they're putting the final touches on 911 feat. Rihanna

:legend:

they can put "911 it's a critical emergency" from No Love Allowed before Gaga's 911 chorus:lolga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

PanPikus

Anyways... Interscope strikes again. 

The never learn, huh? 

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

they can put "911 it's a critical emergency" from No Love Allowed before Gaga's 911 chorus:lolga:

I f***ing Love this song :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

elijahfan

Haven't you noticed how fanbases are often the biggest downers? Like, how Star Wars fans always keep elaborating on how the movies suck, but they still saw them 10 times in theaters :laughga:

Decodekid

We should be so thankful that we’re getting a third single when we haven’t had an era with single consistency probably since born this way, and here we are in the middle of a pandemic, probably getting a third one and y’all complaining  :triggered:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

7 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

We should be so thankful that we’re getting a third single when we haven’t had an era with single consistency probably since born this way, and here we are in the middle of a pandemic, probably getting a third one and y’all complaining  :triggered:

We arent complaining, but I’m not sure if it’ll be big enough 

MessyTop

So freaking excited. It’s gonna be her next Poker face!!! Such a killer track, pop, experimental! Quintessential GAGA 

ShayCristoforo
36 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Haven't you noticed how fanbases are often the biggest downers? Like, how Star Wars fans always keep elaborating on how the movies suck, but they still saw them 10 times in theaters :laughga:

Exactly. I'm a Lord Of The Rings fanatic, and I talk about how bad The Hobbit movies are.

Meanwhile, I watched all of The Hobbit movies in theaters, multiple times. And I own the Blu Rays, so... joke's on me lol.   

And some people really enjoyed The Hobbit, because they were still entertained. Just like how people will enjoy 911 and not spend all day talking about octaves. lol  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

MonsterPug
2 hours ago, MoonIight said:

The way y'all complain every single time she does something. Over the years, I've learned to cherish every single she puts out and God knows how happy I am that we are finally gonna have more than 2 singles this era.

giphy.webp

Look at the bright side, 911 is already Chromatica's most streamed non single so it won't hurt adding another 100m song in her Spotify bag.

giphy.webp

I have a feeling that’s why it was chosen as a single. Out of all of the songs on the album, 911 is the most streamed non single song on Spotify. So it seems logical to me that her record label saw the Streaming numbers and chose it as the third single 

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Exactly. I'm a Lord Of The Rings fanatic, and I talk about how bad The Hobbit movies are.

Meanwhile, I watched all of The Hobbit movies in theaters, multiple times. And I own the Blu Rays, so... joke's on me lol.   

And some people really enjoyed The Hobbit, because they were still entertained. Just like how people will enjoy 911 and not spend all day talking about octaves. lol  

Don't get me started on LOTR, my first tattoo was literally the Tolkien monogram :laughga: And I owe being fluent in English at 12 to the extended edition DVDs.

Jose P

I swear to god just last week someone made a poll asking which song should be the next single and 911 won. Literally on the rumor threads almost everyone was excited for it to be a single. And now that there’s confirmation coming that it will be a single, little monsters are complaining :huntyga:

Old habits die hard I guess. It’s not a Gaga era without the fans complaining about the new single.

Archived