💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

New Gaga Q&A for Oprah Magazine

Siena

Featured Posts

Its strange because I've been thinking about a time when i was very depressed way back in 2012-2014 and i never asked for help, Gaga had said the same thing.

Lorde Von Kok

Beautiful.

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

MonsterMom

She is so smart and always has been. She truly wants the best for herself and others and strives daily to make it happen :tony:

JINNOCIDE

The artist in #3 is Beyoncé. She said in her MTV Inside The Outside interview that she was crying in her grandmother's couch and her grandmother told her the exact same words. Gaga then said there was Destiny's Child on the TV screen :flutter:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

I love this one especially :heart::wub:

#15. What is your most prized possession? My Voice. :applause::tea::flutter:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

#3 and 9 :( it’s amazing she’s still here after all she’s been through. That’s why I’ll never complain about her not doing enough promo or other meaningless things like that.

Franch Toast

She's so pure-hearted. :heart:

Her relationship with Natali reminds me so much of my relationship with one of my sisters, except I'm the Natali and my sister is the Gaga. 

She/Her/Hers

PSYCHOSHTICK

I think it’s such a good thing that she answered question 1 that way. In 2010 she would’ve said “on stage, with thousands of fans singing my songs”, and I think it’s fantastic that she is finding rest and calmness instead of being overworked for us.

Archived