💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Smile debuts at #5

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Pennywise
4 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

I think the "clown" and "circus" concept as a whole is off-putting and not catching interest.

Just @ me next time won't you :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

I wonder if the Kats are gonna take their frustration out on Chromatica’s user score again

2 hours ago, 7982BRICK said:

Judging by the amount of people who quoted my post and replied to me...

looks like I should have kept my mouth shut Peru Tirar GIF by Tiny Horse LLC

No, I think having opposing views or opinion on this site is great as long as it's healthy. You should really stand up what you really believe in :oops:

Phantomhive
7 hours ago, 7982BRICK said:

To any LM that makes a joke about this remember that this could have been us without ASIB.

You're bringing up ASIB as if it was predestined to succeed and "save Gaga's career" when every odd was stacked against it before its release. :excuseu:

In I fly on wings of winter.

hotnpsychoxxx

I knew singles will flop but I did not expect album sales to be that low. Capital is to blame for

FrederickSpears

Her making fun of Britney literally killed her career. You never come for the Queen. Gaga has always loved Brit, and only said nice things and that is why she continues to have a successful career :applause:

In all honesty though, that was when I started to dislike Katy and her attitude

FrederickSpears
2 hours ago, Blue Monster said:

I knew singles will flop but I did not expect album sales to be that low. Capital is to blame for

How is Capital to blame? The album has had TONS of promo, music videos and the album is in stores and out. No one is buying it and this time it has nothing to do with Capital. Her fans have moved on.

3 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

You're bringing up ASIB as if it was predestined to succeed and "save Gaga's career" when every odd was stacked against it before its release. :excuseu:

Fans at the time even wanted her to ditch her ASIB role and promote The Cure instead. :toofunny:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

She may be a better person now but she still must face the consequences of the shady things she did in the past.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

blackpink
15 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

Can't feel bad for her after her multiple comments about Britneys mental health

Karma is a bitch and she keeps receipts 

this

plus her fans continue to run their mouths about gaga and other artists when they can barely come together to support their own fave...anyways 

11 hours ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

Honestly, the early 2010s pop stars/titans are just dying out. You literally have to be versatile to stay relevant within the industry nowadays. The music industry did a full 180. The only girls that managed to stay relevant from the past electro-dance pop era is Gaga, Rihanna, and Beyoncé. Everything they're making now sounds nothing like what they were making before. ASIB + Joanne compared to TFM and BTW, Lemonade and BIK compared to 4 and I am...Sasha Fierce, ANTI and her upcoming reggae album compared to LOUD and Talk that talk. Adaptation is key and I don't think Smile does that at all. 

Beyoncé and Rihanna aren't 10's girls. Beyoncé is early 00's and Rihanna is mid 00's. 

Kesha, Katy, Gaga, Goulding and a few others are the stars of early 10's.

12 hours ago, 7982BRICK said:

To any LM that makes a joke about this remember that this could have been us without ASIB.

Nope, that's not true. Back in the days, Gaga is stronger in album sales while Katy is stronger in single sales. Gaga kept her strength in album sales later in her career with ARTPOP and Joanne both secured more than 200.000 unit sales in their first week. Even C2C has a more than 150.000 sales in its first week. Katy only made her 200,000 in the first week at her peak, Prism (and not even teenage dreams). Katy's failure in her recent singles perfectly predicted that her album sales would be doomed. Gaga does not show a drastic album drop even at her lowest, like ARTPOP or Joanne (way before ASIB), but Katy showed an unbelievable single failure from multiple no.1 from an album to only top 40. You can clearly see the difference.

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived