Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Smile debuts at #5

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
8 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Yesssss agree completely.

But yeah, those 3 months of complete blackout without a single explanaition, and not even mentioning she'd still be working on more stuff for the album (which Nicola ended up confirming recently) wasn't a good look at all for her. And the fact that her very first move after it was a godd@mn WATCH AD on her instagram was the cherry on top lmao, those were dark times.

Maybe she saw the likes of Katy having no problem giving her fans videos and promo while being heavily pregnant and thought she had to start coming back soon as she had no excuse? And it's clear no one really cared if anyone was putting out new material during the rise of BLM or thought doing so made artists self-centred and trying to distract from more important topics. That was maybe more paranoia on her part. To see artists having no problem making videos in lockdown (Cardi B even paid for everyone in the WAP video to get tested so she could make a regular, non-socially distanced video), even though some of them didn't have Gaga's money and resources, was quite difficult to see. It's the fact she had no excuse for it all. Naturally, most fans only conclusion was that she was getting really bad fibro flare-ups but I really don't think that was the case.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

I wanted to feel sorry for her, but I cannot after what they did to us back in day

and even not too long ago

this is just karma doing her thing

I hope ur joking, some random ppl writing dumb tweets does not have anything to do with Katy or what she deserves

4 hours ago, 7982BRICK said:

To any LM that makes a joke about this remember that this could have been us without ASIB.

I don't think you know what you're talking about :bear:

KennyRichie

I have never enjoy her music nor I think it has any trace of real talent behind it. It’s my opinion, but I think this is just her real numbers without all the fakeness around her.

7982BRICK
21 minutes ago, DC said:

I don't think you know what you're talking about :bear:

Judging by the amount of people who quoted my post and replied to me...

looks like I should have kept my mouth shut Peru Tirar GIF by Tiny Horse LLC

BeIIadonna
5 hours ago, 7982BRICK said:

To any LM that makes a joke about this remember that this could have been us without ASIB.

I... kind of agree actually. ROM still would've done stuff probably but I can't see there being much hype outside of the fanbase seeing as there would be a three+ year gap between Chromatica and Joanne.

I'm sorry for her, genuinely.

I don't want to be judgemental about this result, because Chromatica itself is struggling a bit with a "longevity" factor now (even though it had a big and resonant opening week in the midst of a pandemic:applause:). Music is changing and evolving in such a rapid way that it's more and more difficult to meet a specific target and audience:/.

I hope she doesn't care too much. She seems to be happy with this album, so that's what really matters. I don't know if her fans are satisfied, but I guess so:happy:.

ladygagafan1234
6 hours ago, venusinmyhead said:

hopefully she takes a break and is able to reconnect to her true force and make a phenomenal comeback someday. I really wish her well.

She'll return with black hair and that'll be her comeback.

SharGaga

The album is bad. Half of the songs sound like something I've heard before and the other half was released before the album release. All things considered this is the standard now for Miss Perry:oops:

monstertoronto
7 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

I wanted to feel sorry for her, but I cannot after what they did to us back in day

and even not too long ago

this is just karma doing her thing

I can’t believe this. Are we seriously still bitter because of the ARTPOP/Prism thing years later?  It isn’t Katy who said these awful things, why blame her for them?   She’s been working hard, had a baby, and absolutely does not deserve this as “karma”. When stans celebrate an artist’s downfall as “karma” just because some of her fans are toxic its just doing the exact same thing. KATY doesn’t deserve this karma at all. Just stop. 

Adrenaliner

Can't feel bad for her after her multiple comments about Britneys mental health

Karma is a bitch and she keeps receipts 

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived