• Last Reply
RAMROD

OMG YESSSS, come on everyone, rock it, rock the vote!! :omgexcited:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BadHeavyMetalQueen

GOD PLEASE, LET US TO WIND THIS AWARD!! TIME GOES BY SO SLOWLY :cryga:

Agree with this so much.

lovegluegunning

On my page it is now saying that the competition is now over. Guys don't want to speak too soon but I think we may have won ! :omgexcited:

Warhol Princess

On my page it is now saying that the competition is now over. Guys don't want to speak too soon but I think we may have won ! :omgexcited:

What if you switch to an European site?! Does is say the same? Otherwise it's all on the European monsters now ahhh

lovegluegunning

What if you switch to an European site?! Does is say the same? Otherwise it's all on the European monsters now ahhh

Just switched to the UK website and I can still vote for biggest fans even though it is still saying the competition is over but on the rest of the world site it is saying I can't vote anymore and I doubt I have gone over my limit for voting on there today. How confusing !

jayvee_pikachu

create another account and vote b---hes, just don't forget to have her as your mega fan team, so that you'll earn badges again.

:cryga: :cryga: :cryga:

Silver Keith

I swear, I just saw JB's points rise 100,000 in a refresh. wtf

They should ban his fans for hacking :nails:

I swear, I just saw JB's points rise 100,000 in a refresh. wtf

They should ban his fans for hacking :nails:

:cryga:

but they are girls, the dont know how to hack :derpga:

this fag tweeted the link to EMA before 12 hours :cryga:

Warhol Princess

Just switched to the UK website and I can still vote for biggest fans even though it is still saying the competition is over but on the rest of the world site it is saying I can't vote anymore and I doubt I have gone over my limit for voting on there today. How confusing !

Yes it is confusing, and the website is working soo slowly now... It's going to be a looong evening.

The next time I am going to organize a voting party...I think it would be more funif we could all vote together with pizza and beer :)

Archived