💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

‘Pretty Little Liars’ Reboot From ‘Riverdale’ Creator in Early Development

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

pretty-little-liars-finale-1.jpg?w=681&h

A reboot of the Freeform series “Pretty Little Liars” is in the early stages of development at Warner Bros. Television, Variety has confirmed.

Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, who previously developed “Riverdale” for television, is developing the potential reboot under his overall deal with WBTV. Alloy Entertainment’s Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo will serve as executive producers on the project, as Alloy controls the rights to the series. All other details, including the plot, are being kept under wraps.

At this time, it is unknown if series creator I. Marlene King would be involved in any new iteration of the series. King departed her overall deal at WBTV last year for a new deal at 20th Television.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/pretty-little-liars-reboot-riverdale-creator-roberto-aguirre-sacasa-1234757524/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Gimme More

No, just NO!

It is way TOO soon.

I miss the days when people came up with original ideas :excuseu:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

moonsago

But WHYYY they already have that spinoff... is the original cast coming back? Like mno. I want that Gossip Girl rebooth that’s it

TimisaMonster

Reboot? I literally was a fan since the first episode and watched all the way to the lack luster final season

Maybe they are trying to make the show darker? Make more sense? I mean...the concept was amazing and a classic young adult series was born

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Regina George

One of the worst TV shows ever and now they are going to make it even worse. :laughga:

Season 1 was good and captivating- other seasons including spin offs are AWFUL. 

Archived