💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Fall Guys

Logan

Featured Posts

Logan

Up to 60 players compete in matches with battle royale-style gameplay. Players, represented as jellybean-like figures, move around a three-dimensional playing field, with additional moves such as jumping, grabbing, or diving to assist gameplay. The aim is to qualify for subsequent rounds by successfully completing each of the randomly selected mini-games. Certain mini-games involve running towards a finish line at the end of the map, while others add elements of teamwork. On every mini-game, obstacles appear around the map for added complexity. Players who are too slow or who fail certain requirements for a mini-game are eliminated. On the final round, the remaining few players compete in a final match with a randomized mini-game designed for a smaller player size. The winner of the match is the last player standing.

This game has essentially become an overnight hit! It currently is the most streamed game on Twitch and it only came out at the beginning of August. It's a perfect game for anyone that has a short attention span, it's a chaotic but exciting multi-round mini-game royale. The controls are really simple and straightforward so you don't have to be good at gaming to excel at this or have fun. If you have Playstation Plus it is currently free to download!

If anyone else plays or would like to get into it I would love to play with you!

UWontUseMyMind

This game is so good, it could become something huge if the developers continue to support the game with new content, can’t wait for season 2. If you want to play with me send me a personal message :excited2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
TheOriginalOne

Okay I’m officially obsessed with this game! I just started playing like a week ago. I’m so bad at it and have yet to actually win but it’s so much fun!!! :giveup:

Archived