Lady Gaga - Rosé In Bolognese

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
49 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Wow she looks like her 2011 self, like from her post yesterday in swimsuit. Is she getting slimmer? If she is, then maybe she wants to be more flexible in dancing. And she doesn't have that over Epione look, it just looks so balanced.

Yeah she looks amazing epione can rot in hell tho :v

WTF is MDNA

DannyBrown

I put rosé in my Bolognese. Making dinner with love🌹and some spicy Italian gravy. Love to everyone!! 🍽🍷 🧊🥃🍾 mangia !!!!!! Xxxxxxoooooxoooo🥂 I love connecting with my culture with someone I love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Britney style

I'm really happy that she is posting every day on IG now, but I wonder if she has any specific reason to do so, or she just feels like it

gagasicebath
2 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Everybody walks in the shadow of Queen Asia :queenga:

As long as Michael knows his place in the order of things, we’re all good :ohwell:

freebit

I want to blend out her makeup, so bad :duck:. Though the kind of shoddy makeup job is enhancing her beauty for some reason, like bringing out how pretty she is despite it. 

Anyway, she is beautiful. :flutter:

gagaschickens

the eye makeup is.. a choice. love the hair though.

i feel as if something big is coming, im not used to seeing her post so often. 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

LGMonster95

Am I the only one who wants to see videos of her making food? That would be interesting and cute too

Curunir
4 hours ago, SLAG said:

That salad looks gourmet :bear:

That salad looks more expensive than my tuition :bear:

EuphoricVibez

Gaga needs to go ahead, and send some of that Bolognese through mail, so I can have some. I'm hungry all of a sudden :enigma: Also, her Italian beauty is really coming through. She looks so beautiful :heart:

He/him/his

Bottom

why would you frame the title of this thread like it is a new song or something instead of something like "posts on instagram"

3 hours ago, PEZ said:

"I love connecting with my culture with someone I love"

I forgot about Michael for a split second and automatically pictured Asia :enigma: we were all so excited to spot Asia earlier lol

I picture her skyping with Tony Bennett and sharing recipes instead just for fun.

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Bottom said:

why would you frame the title of this thread like it is a new song or something instead of something like "posts on instagram"

Rose in Bolognese isn't exactly going to be a song title :haroon:

Archived