💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga - Rosé In Bolognese

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

"I put rosé in my Bolognese" is gonna go down in history :ladyhaha:

And the way I expected the last photo to be the finished meal, but it was just her face again. Iconic narrative. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
19 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Thanks to Gaga, I'm going to be turning some ripe garden tomatoes into a red sauce today. 

(And what is it with some of y'all – as if criticizing her makeup or hair or body or voice wasn't enough, now it's time to critique her cooking? :saladga:

Maybe if they learned how to cook themselves, they wouldn't be in this mess, would they? :bear: Let's see them make Spaghetti Bolognese, and brussel sprouts with chopped bacon.

He/him/his

shoful
16 minutes ago, Ivy said:

This sounds yummy :yennefer:

Can you share what vegetables you put in?

Yellow Onions, Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms, and garlic (is garlic a vegetable :huntyga:?)

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I love her, but there's something off about this pictures... maybe she's too close to the camera or the makeup choices Idk

14 minutes ago, shoful said:

Yellow Onions, Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms, and garlic (is garlic a vegetable :huntyga:?)

Thanks! I'm gonna try and make a sauce with these ingredients since I'm trying to eat more vegetables :vegas: (I think garlic is one yes :selena:)

This is making me so hungry for dinner but it's only 10am :messga:

Franch Toast
15 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Thanks! I'm gonna try and make a sauce with these ingredients since I'm trying to eat more vegetables :vegas: (I think garlic is one yes :selena:)

Same. I'm going to cook a red sauce this afternoon and have some sort of pasta for dinner. I'm blaming it all on Gaga. 

She/Her/Hers

1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Same. I'm going to cook a red sauce this afternoon and have some sort of pasta for dinner. I'm blaming it all on Gaga. 

How many Little Monsters will be having pasta with homemade sauce tonight :ladyhaha: 

shoful
29 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Same!!! Ugh I’m going to make chicken parm, meatballs and pasta in a red sauce tn. We’re all bleeding italian 😂

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

21 minutes ago, shoful said:

Same!!! Ugh I’m going to make chicken parm, meatballs and pasta in a red sauce tn. We’re all bleeding italian 😂

Omg that sounds so good :tony:

Spanish Eyes

Okay, I have to say something. This is killing me. Why is my queen putting Rosé in that sauce?

Ma'am.

MA'AM.

Bolognese takes white wine. Period.

Love And Hip Hop Period GIF by VH1

(Please don't come for me. I'm a chef, and I'm just teasing her!)

1 hour ago, shoful said:

The recipe I use, it simmers for 1 hour, you have to finely dice like 5 vegetables, grating cheese. Definitely can be 2 hours if you’re super fast at measuring and chopping things

1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Thanks to Gaga, I'm going to be turning some ripe garden tomatoes into a red sauce today. 

(And what is it with some of y'all – as if criticizing her makeup or hair or body or voice wasn't enough, now it's time to critique her cooking? :saladga:

1 hour ago, Ivy said:

This sounds yummy :yennefer:

Can you share what vegetables you put in?

47 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

32 minutes ago, shoful said:

I love how Gaga got us talking bout food 😂 😍

@Admin How about a RECIPES tag in Conversation? Make Mother Masterchef proud 🍝🍷

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Spanish Eyes
Just now, Kattys said:

Girl share some recipes, don't be shy :giggle:

omg. we should have a GGD cooking thread.

Excited Family Guy GIF

Archived