💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SL MV concept images

Enzo

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
9 minutes ago, Miel said:

I was wondering how post would work with an iPhone, tbh. It seemed like they still had a lot of professional gear, especially with the rigging, so I would have hoped that motion tracking wouldn't have been too difficult? Then again, I never noticed the CG glitching in the video.

Maybe they should have just done straight up 90's action-adventure kids' show camp, so the VFX didn't have to look so intentional and modern.

Oh well, shotoniPhone probably gave her team hella funds, which I am hoping is what helped contribute to ROM's quality, haha.

I believe it has to do with the iphone camera itself more than the lens they used. They didn't even bother putting those crystals in on the afternoon shots cuz of the artifacts.:laughga: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

If they had just changed the colours of the actual video to a more pink hue, it’d be a lot closer to the concept but I still like what we got

hipefully these concept images will carry over to other videos too

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

9 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I believe it has to do with the iphone camera itself more than the lens they used. They didn't even bother putting those crystals in on the afternoon shots cuz of the artifacts.:laughga: 

Early evening low-light post-production superimposed artifact effect shots would have given the video the low-tech, early 2000's amateur video vibe that it deserved :laughga:

3 points in and ready for more

jimmytimestep
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

Chromatica Expectation:

EgHFYC3XgAA4-mr?format=jpg&name=medium

Reality:

EgD3C1VUwAEXH3O?format=jpg&name=large

Omg I never realized she had a shuffleboard court, queen of hobbies

PoetsTryinWrite

I would have preferred the glass-looking tips of the rock as opposed to the purple candy we got in the video. 

Defend Your Humanity.

numb the flame

I hope the tour stage uses these rock crystals or the mountain from the artwork photoshoot. Even if they're just props such as the trees from TMB and not like BTWB castle, it'd be good to see the "world" that is Chromatica come to life. 

Archived