Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: “Chromatica Forever” “Can’t wait to perform for you”

SLAG

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how does chromatica forever imply that the era is over i- :smh: plus im still trying to understand how did "when you cant be on stage with your fans" imply that she was not gonna perform :toofunny:

Mr Mirko

Love you Gaga. She is thinking about us. Isn't she lovely ? Stay safe you guys. They will slay the VMA's :ohwell:

Ghost Face
17 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Chromatica Forever EP coming after her performance at the VMAs!!!!

With a Celine Dion collab!

It's an honor.

Genuine Guy 09

Hmm... Maybe it wasn't a good sign after all 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

JazzGa

GUys do u think she's gonna have teal hair for the performance? :giveup: :giveup: :nooo:

That would sleigh me good :heat:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
7 hours ago, FormerExtrovert said:

Not sure if anyone posted this, but gaga’s @JoCalderone account tweets again after 2 years. This time RT-ing her promo vid from 2011 VMAs 😱😱😱

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoCalderone/status/1297085573404987393

(Been lurking for so long but recently just created an account. Dont know how to insert an image 🙃)

Twitter links will auto-embed but u gotta delete the "mobile" bit from the URL. I got u fam 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

CrimeanMiracle

Gaga, my favorite, my most favorite, please don't forget about this album, it's just amazing, each song is better than the other. I remember absolutely all the eras, but this era has not really started for me yet. I believe that you and your team have prepared something really memorable and interesting for us, because a lot of time has passed.:kiss:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

On 8/21/2020 at 10:52 PM, Lemonky said:

Chromatica and black&white, which symbolises something old...hmmm... Babylon is pretty old! Oh, Babylon + Chromatica - are we getting HL remix? 😍

The picture is monochromatic 👀

Some people in this fanbase really need to chill. She is not over with Chromatica, the tour hasn't start yet. The meltdowns are real omg :ladyhaha:

I trust Gaga, she's a successful hard worker artist, she decided to have her attention on THE WORLD'S Situation, our world, the real one. She has a pure heart. :kara:

And now, time to go back to Chromatica and her dance floor to make us dance, make us sing and make us/our world come together to ****ing celebrate and dance through her pain. I am 100% sure that she has a lot of surprises. Can't wait. :firega:

YourCureness

Chromatica forever? Are we going to pretend she did not abandon the era the day after release? 😂. Girl, please :ladyhaha:.

Archived