đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

"Always Remember Us This Way" Goes Platinum in the UK

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Jose P

I’d say they probably didn’t push it because now they’re being careful of not overexposing her like it happened during the BTW era. It would have been a bit too much to keep on pushing a song from the movie months after awards season had ended. It’s a movie, Shallow did the job promoting the movie, the movie got the acclaim and awards, afterwards it’s useless to push any more songs from the soundtrack.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

On the one hand, it's a loss ARUTW and INLA weren't singles worldwide. They SMASHED in the countries where they were. 

On the other hand, it might have felt like Gaga's only recent hits were from a movie, and she coulda been criticised for this. 

This being said, I think it's fair to say that single or not, it doesn't matter anymore. The songs were organic hits even without being official singles, and everybody knew and loved them. That's what matters in the end. 

Gagadonna
6 hours ago, Jose P said:

I’d say they probably didn’t push it because now they’re being careful of not overexposing her like it happened during the BTW era. It would have been a bit too much to keep on pushing a song from the movie months after awards season had ended. It’s a movie, Shallow did the job promoting the movie, the movie got the acclaim and awards, afterwards it’s useless to push any more songs from the soundtrack.

This.

+ what's beautiful is that those who pushed Gaga weren't Interscope, it was the GP ! 

whoresup

I think that ARUTW will always be a semi classic for GaGa in the future but if it had been released as a single and performed it could have been a monster hit for her and an absolute classic when people look back on it :giveup: the fact it charted without being a single showed it’s potential to be huge 

Archived