Singers who can dance

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

LEGENDtina 

she can really dance fast complex choreos, her voice overshadows her other abilities

lifeasgeorge

the extremely underrated Tinashe :flutter:

such a SERVE, she serves major choreo in all of her vids. this is just a minute clip for a remix :nick:

live and let live

TWICE on hatius

Let’s ask miss ChungHa

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

CHROMATICON

@xoxo Craig what's so funny about Beyoncé being able to sing and dance FLAWLESSLY? she easily eats all the girls in the live performance department, including Gaga. 

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

@xoxo Craig what's so funny about Beyoncé being able to sing and dance FLAWLESSLY? she easily eats all the girls in the live performance department, including Gaga. 

I don't call what she does dancing, and I prefer Gaga's vocals to hers. Imo, Gaga eats her alive when it comes to live performances 

End Racism Now

CHROMATICON
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don't call what she does dancing, and I prefer Gaga's vocals to hers. Imo, Gaga eats her alive when it comes to live performances 

"I don't call what she does dancing" it's not up to you to say that, she's someone most choreographers want to work with, she outdances and outsings Gaga all the time. One thing I hate about Monsters is that they think Gaga is still the greatest performer when she's not, in a technical level. Beyoncé never runs out of breath, never goes out of tune and she's one of the greatest dancers when it comes to definition of movement, sharpness and fluidity. I'm a dancer myself and I look to Bey a lot when it comes to precision. Gaga is more versatile when singing, it's true, but Beyoncé actually applies good technique, doesn't smoke and barely drinks to take care of her voice while Gaga was barely hitting the notes in Shallow during Enigma because of chain smoking and drinking too much. 

You negelecting Beyoncé greatest assets is ridiculous. She's a powerful insanely talented black woman that deserves to be respected as the top tier performer she is. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, CHROMATICON said:

"I don't call what she does dancing" it's not up to you to say that, she's someone most choreographers want to work with, she outdances and outsings Gaga all the time. One thing I hate about Monsters is that they think Gaga is still the greatest performer when she's not, in a technical level. Beyoncé never runs out of breath, never goes out of tune and she's one of the greatest dancers when it comes to definition of movement, sharpness and fluidity. I'm a dancer myself and I look to Bey a lot when it comes to precision. Gaga is more versatile when singing, it's true, but Beyoncé actually applies good technique, doesn't smoke and barely drinks to take care of her voice while Gaga was barely hitting the notes in Shallow during Enigma because of chain smoking and drinking too much. 

You negelecting Beyoncé greatest assets is ridiculous. She's a powerful insanely talented black woman that deserves to be respected as the top tier performer she is. 

Okay :billie:

End Racism Now

Varys
16 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don't call what she does dancing

The irony of your signature :billie:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

xoxo Craig
Just now, Varys said:

The irony of your signature :billie:

You need to learn what irony is if you think my sig is ironic :billie:

End Racism Now