celeb

Andrew Lloyd Webber stans Gaga, ROM

spicedchy

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

If they came up with something for broadway it would smash so hard unlike that taylor collab :rip: 

Bonkers
21 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lets not... we don't need a sequel to that mess :billie:

20200814-164956.jpg

Evita.  Jesus Christ Superstar.  Phantom of the Opera.  And yes, Cats.  

Andrew Lloyd Webber is a genius and I would die to hear what he could do with Lady Gaga. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Cringy. :bear:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Evita.  Jesus Christ Superstar.  Phantom of the Opera.  And yes, Cats.  

Andrew Lloyd Webber is a genius and I would die to hear what he could do with Lady Gaga. 

True, but Cats was a mess :billie:  Lloyd Webber is amazing at what he does, and I too would like to hear something between them both. Gaga already has a theatrical element to her music, and the Sound of Music tribute demonstrated her ability to go more musical/operatic style of singing, and execute it well.

Though, I didn't like the song he did with Taylor 

End Racism Now

Bonkers
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

True, but Cats was a mess :billie:  Lloyd Webber is amazing at what he does, and I too would like to hear something between them both. Gaga already has a theatrical element to her music, and the Sound of Music tribute demonstrated her ability to go more musical/operatic style of singing, and execute it well.

Though, I didn't like the song he did with Taylor 

Cats is just misunderstood.  It's about drugs.  Or rather taking them and then writing a musical. 

HeavyMetalLover
44 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Ariana grandy lmao

as he should. i listen to it at least 5 times a day. 

We stan Arianur Grandee
1b0b9b79ba3a068526356b2fdb4384d1.jpg

i don't remember ARTPOP

Bonkers
12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Oh yes.  That's amazing.

Listen to the MELODY of this song.  Andrew Lloyd Webber is unmatched in beautiful songs and rich, complicated chords.

Archived