new music

Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky (OUT NOW)

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

It's a good song, feel like I vibed with Slide Away more than this but she is in the right direction. :diane:

audrey horne

I love me a mullet and a Debbie Harry visual inspo. Good for her for self-directing !
I find myself replaying some of her latests releases. I like the song and I'm a sucker for nostalgia but the back-to-disco has reached overdose level already. 

Reality

The song and video were both incredible! I love that this 80s/70s disco sound is making a comeback, and I think Miley pulled it off perfectly!

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

POPARTHD
11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The song and video were both incredible! I love that this 80s/70s disco sound is making a comeback, and I think Miley pulled it off perfectly!

I’m obsessed :enigma:

Judas Society

Ok, yea, I love this. The song's great. I love NBLAH and Mark's album. This song stems from that kind of sound. Miley looks great. It's been a long time since a pop star serves glam. 

StrawberryBlond

I wasn't expecting this sound, love it. She sounds like a female version of The Weeknd in the chorus, probably because the 80's beats are very similar to his recent ones as well as the lyrics. I actually get chills when she sings "ooh, you know it's true." Hoping for more of this direction on the latter part of the album at least. What made me laugh was that even though she's quite small up top, she was still struggling to keep them covered in that naked scene!

Damon

Really vibey song, I like it. The video is also great but I'm not feeling that haircut :bear:

... and now i just sit in silence.

HeavyMetalLover

That video is STUNNING! She did an amazing job directing. Wow.

Not sure about the song, I feel like it's a grower.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Vergil

It sounds good, but there's nothing memorable about it. I'm kinda let down. Visuals rock tho.

Also I wish celebrities stopped promoting Chanelnazis. 

Archived