💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Alice one of your favourite Gaga songs of all time? Why?

paradox

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

I lovvvvvveeeeee Alice, but too soon to say for me. It needs to stand the test of time over a couple years.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

It took some time for me, but I just LOVED the bass of it! You can't listen to Alice and appreciate it as much without it, it's an essential part of the song, and the bridge/second verse is really cool too with the vocal effects, it's super unique :)

And also the second chorus sounds AWESOME with the instrumental! :firega:

FfFfFfFF

It's not my favorite Gaga songs of all time. I love it but there are songs I play and enjoy more.

Just now, FudgeyBear said:

I lovvvvvveeeeee Alice, but too soon to say for me. It needs to stand the test of time over a couple years.

What's wrong with saying that you love Alice right now? If you love it feel free to express your love for it! :heart:

holy scheisse

It's literally my least favorite on chromatica not to be a negative gurl or anything but, well :awkney: smash the sad react if you agree :ohwell:

paradox
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

It's literally my least favorite on chromatica not to be a negative gurl or anything but, well :awkney: smash the sad react if you agree :ohwell:

i share the exact same opinion as you hun, just trying to wrap my head around these girls :billie:

SeIena Gomez

It’s a messy track 

it’s missing something and I feel like it’s way too repetitive 

Jose P

I do consider it part of my top 20 favorite Gaga songs. Such a heavenly and ethereal bop. Listening to it for the first time was an unforgettable experience.

KillerMonster

Nope. Its an alright song. I occasionally skip it. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Archived