đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Neon Hitch - "F*ck You Betta"

SLAG

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Grynn said:

Are you guys seeing what’s happening with Happy Neon at the moment?? Her whole twitter is a messy fight at the moment of an old manager taking it off the internet and holding it random for $20K :giveup:

everyone go show her some love pls

Yeah. I've been following on Twitter. It's sad that this constantly keeps happening to artists. I actually thought she was gonna be huge when I first started listening to her. But it's admirable that even though she's been dealing with this mess behind the scenes she's still passionate and putting out music.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

Yeah. I've been following on Twitter. It's sad that this constantly keeps happening to artists. I actually thought she was gonna be huge when I first started listening to her. But it's admirable that even though she's been dealing with this mess behind the scenes she's still passionate and putting out music.

the HITS she’s had over the years and never blew up is mad, poisoned with love?? Gold?? Sparks??:saladga: 

1969 is literally begging to be a TikTok trend

1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

the youtube upload is better quality

For some reason it's not available for me anymore.:ohwell: 

Just now, Grynn said:

the HITS she’s had over the years and never blew up is mad, poisoned with love?? Gold?? Sparks??:saladga: 

1969 is literally begging to be a TikTok trend

Yass. And Yard Sale, Bad Dogs she should've blown up!

JusKeepBreathin

OMG I loved this song. I thought she was going to be the next Ke$ha. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, SLAG said:

For some reason it's not available for me anymore.:ohwell: 

Yeah, it's not available in the U.S. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Parsakaali

Why do you have to make me feel so old. I thought this was just a few years ago, but it's almost 10.

anonanon

I just remember being shocked that Neon Hitch is her actual name and not a stage name

Edited just now by anonanon

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

this was SO good

Oh ma gad, the nostalgia :cryga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

2 hours ago, Parsakaali said:

Why do you have to make me feel so old. I thought this was just a few years ago, but it's almost 10.

You ARE old luv:heart:

Archived