103.5 KISS FM said Free Woman will impact pop radio this week

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016 :firega:

THE version that deserves a single, radio play, music video, Grammy, AND Nobel peace prize. :fatcat:

FameHookah
2 hours ago, ChromaticaGa said:

If only she kept that bridge 

Yeah the album version is so bad :(

WTF is MDNA

geusst1235

Considering the fact that some of you guys have said that practically every single would "flop"or underperform so far this era, I don't think any of you know what you're talking about lmao.

Besides, we should simply enjoy the song and whatever promotion they decide to employ for it instead of obsessing over the charts.

lgaga1fan

Free Woman as a single makes perfect sense. They already have the merch lined up (based on that leak from the website pre era) and the song is extremely radio/playlist friendly. The message is good too so it'd probably get decent spins on HAC. 

gag1.gif

Aussie
3 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

why do I have a feeling this song will surprisingly smash :duck:

I’m hoping Gaga had either the video finished pre COVID-19 or she manages to create a kick ass music video during the pandemic. ROM was so good, be sad if she had to compromise the music videos for the era 

Aussie
35 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Free Woman as a single makes perfect sense. They already have the merch lined up (based on that leak from the website pre era) and the song is extremely radio/playlist friendly. The message is good too so it'd probably get decent spins on HAC. 

gag1.gif

Especially with word going around that the Trump Administration will be targeting the transphobic voters for support. Gaga already said the song is supposed to be about trans women? Not sure if that was the inspiration all along but if that’s true it could become even more relevant 

Genuine Guy 09

Can we investigate this? :poot: these spanish insta posts are usually fraud :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Sofianer

To be honest i'm fine with her not releasing another single cause. I don't see any song doing well in the charts. I really like Free Woman and I LOVE Alice, but these two songs would flop so hard along with the rest of the tracks that will probably do worse

4 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

#65 - #98 - OUT :yennefer:

We’re not discussing Sour Candy ma’am:yennefer:

OT: well well well guess i was right again meanwhile many of y’all thought 911:billie:

Where is LG7

:enigma:But our local Radio Stations has been playing babylon for the last hour every other 2 songs

23 minutes ago, Sofianer said:

To be honest i'm fine with her not releasing another single cause. I don't see any song doing well in the charts. I really like Free Woman and I LOVE Alice, but these two songs would flop so hard along with the rest of the tracks that will probably do worse

so you actually saying she better don't release any single until next album....??? :billie:

yes and
39 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

We’re not discussing Sour Candy ma’am:yennefer:

OT: well well well guess i was right again meanwhile many of y’all thought 911:billie:

SC won't chart in US, that's super obvious, but with a music video, it will get more views and streams than ROM and SL combined :yennefer:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

I actually think Free Woman is a good single choice, it’s fun and a simple carefree bop but I would love it if she got a female rapper on for a verse like Lizzo because I just feel it would add a bit of female badassery to this empowering tune

heauxmatica

Archived