💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney charged over $1million for Conservatorship fees last year

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

She's also paying for either her mom or Dad's house in Louisiana...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
15 minutes ago, Doot said:

That makes me sick. 

14 minutes ago, Regina George said:

OMFG I AM SHOCKED 

12 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Oh I saw this and just became so upset for her. It makes me so sick and sad. 

There is a small part of me that wishes this wasnt true and there is more to this than we dont know and she really is ill and they are acutally doing good for her but I cant. Makes me SOOO sick and sad. 

11 minutes ago, Eido said:

WHAT ?

8 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The fact that these documents are now out in the eye of the public could play in her favor for her case.

This is the financial version of his father stealing her basic human rights...

6 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

It's just incredibly awful to be a witness to such an atrocity. People around her who love her and actually care for her must be so disgusted by the legal system in the USA and how it pretends to "protect" her but it seems obvious the huge advantage they're taking of her.

it's honestly so disgusting and heartbreaking!  It appears she is also paying for either her mom or dad's house in Louisiana 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

HausOfMark
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

it's honestly so disgusting and heartbreaking!  It appears she is also paying for either her mom or dad's house in Louisiana 

Well she still has her louisianna home, the last I knew. 

-Mark

Gimme More
Just now, HausOfMark said:

Well she still has her louisianna home, the last I knew. 

She had one built for her mom and her dad owns the family home there too - she shouldn't be covering their expenses :bradley:

also:

For someone who's net worth is supposed to be well over $200m - where has all that money gone :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

HausOfMark
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

She had one built for her mom and her dad owns the family home there too - she shouldn't be covering their expenses :bradley:

also:

For someone who's net worth is supposed to be well over $200m - where has all that money gone :saladga:

I thought she had her own home also?

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/britney-spears-house-1/

-Mark

22 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I am disgusted at seeing her allowance :saladga: 

She is also paying for either her mom or dad's house in Louisiana

I thought you guys might be interested seeing the above :saladga:

@Ryusei @PoetsTryinWrite@HausOfAntonio @Cookie Tookie @Suuus @Regina George @COOOK @Adrenaliner @Pipipi @Faysalaaa@dynamite @HausOfMark @frederiickx @Eido @Daylight Jokers @KanyeWest @EuphoricVibez @TottoLand @Gracious Gaga @Doot @Curunir @weed @Jase

Just look at how low her net worth is! yes I know its alot of money but not in the celebrity world. Most celebrities (even D listers) easily have much more money than her. Her net worth has not changed or increased even though shes working and doing vegas residency deals. Her brother claims her perfume solf 100 Billion (which I highly doubt), so why is her net worth so low? They claim her fathers job is to protect her money yet it doesnt seem like it.

I was thinking that her mom is protecting her and want to end it.

But after learning that Britney' s conservatorship also pays for her mom' s house.

It is sad but she has no REAL LEGAL protectors.

I wonder how she is going to get out.

I mean if she does not win in August, she is gonna get mentally worse:(

Ryusei

I am so f*cking annoyed. If you wanna prove you have pure intentions then stop taking money for NOTHING. Jamie F*cking Spears. I am... close to saying something really distasteful :saladga: like ****. 

Musery

Adrenaliner
19 hours ago, Gimme More said:

@Ryusei @PoetsTryinWrite@HausOfAntonio @Cookie Tookie @Suuus @Regina George @COOOK @Adrenaliner @Pipipi @Faysalaaa@dynamite @HausOfMark @frederiickx @Eido @Daylight Jokers @KanyeWest @EuphoricVibez @TottoLand @Gracious Gaga @Doot @Curunir @weed @Jase

It's crazy that we have all this information and nothing is done to change this

20 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Wouldn't be surprised if her own sister is in on it bcs she benefits from this contract... and judging from her defending the conservatorship and Britney's cryptic posts about her, yeah... incredible how her family turned on her for money

Not including the people they must bribe to keep this bullshit running :triggered:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

EuphoricVibez

Take a look at this.

EfJYC7QUwAA3bFk?format=jpg&name=large

Meaner Three shared this on his Twitter profile, and he said this accounting report shows a place rented in Los Angeles for $50K, and that the rent is for February, and March. He also thinks it was the real beginning of Britney having to be forced into her "Me time" situation.

@Gimme More @HausOfMark @Red @Regina George @KanyeWest

He/him/his

19 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

He also thinks it was the true beginning of Britney having to be forced into her "Me time" situation.

But she paid for the rent place, but then what does that mean, that she was forced to pay to stay in another house? In January she said her father was sick and she had to cancel her tour, we all know it's fake but then what happened with her father for all these things to happen

EuphoricVibez
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

But she paid for the rent place, but then what does that mean, that she was forced to pay to stay in another house? In January she said her father was sick and she had to cancel her tour, we all know it's fake but then what happened with her father for all these things to happen

I have no idea what happened. I might have to look into that, but it's apparent that Jamie's nothing but trouble

He/him/his

Archived