Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica's next 3 singles in terms of popularity

Debithius

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Debithius said:

How would you feel if Gaga released Alice, Free Woman and 911 as the next three singles? That would give us five singles in total. The only song I'd worry about potentially flopping would be 911. It doesnt feel like a song the GP would appreciate as much as us pop culture nerds. Maybe replace 911 with Babylon HL version or the album version.

911 would never work. The popularity would be Free Woman, Alice and Babylon. I think these would be the singles for the era

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

We would be lucky if she released a third one lol

Let alone three more :confused:

I think we will get 4-5 singles this era actually tbh

36 minutes ago, Twitter said:

WILL

NEVER

BE 

A

GOOD 

SINGLE

CHOICE

:neyde:

:enigma: People think that the radio would play that huh?

i think 911 would be a g.u.y. everyone wanted it as a single during that era but it flopped and then people got crazy

GagaEnigma
3 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

i think 911 would be a g.u.y. everyone wanted it as a single during that era but it flopped and then people got crazy

Exactly :neyde:

Even G.U.Y.  was way more radio friendly than 911, not that i don't like that song but let's be realistic :bear:

thehanyo

Alice would bomb quicker than you can say "Aura."

911 is for the gays.

Free Woman is for the GP.

22 minutes ago, GagaEnigma said:

Exactly :neyde:

Even G.U.Y.  was way more radio friendly than 911, not that i don't like that song but let's be realistic :bear:

And who exactly would play that intro on radio? It’s meant as a transition but then on 911 only there’s like 2 seconds in the middle of a violin and then it’s just exploding and I’m not sure how a radio would play that sound tbh

Genuine Guy 09

When will people learn there are no singles on Chromatica. ROM needs more push however that may happen and the others used as promo and visuals. SC could he an Asian single - that's it 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

HorusRa2

we're only getting 1 or 2 singles. no way she releases 5 singles from this album. 

if she does i'll buy my own yee-yaw hat. 

Archived