rumor

Another artist's version of "Nothin' On But The Radio"

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nativenewyorker

It’s such a classic sounding pop song. Billy Steinberg co-wrote it and he also co-wrote Like a Virgin, True Colors, and I Touch Myself. Literally pop royalty. I used to listen to this song soooo much almost 10 years ago now it’s so crazy to think. I really hope it gets released by someone one day, it deserves it. 

MiQuenDroid
1 hour ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Now I wanna hear the ARTPOP version of it :trollga:

Omg yes, and the law docs leaked in May confirmed that it was reworked for ARTPOP. I wonder how they reworked it, it could be amazing. 

All I ever wanted was love...

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Omg yes, and the law docs leaked in May confirmed that it was reworked for ARTPOP. I wonder how they reworked it, it could be amazing. 

Same! We only know the reworked title of it, which is "Heard It (On The Radio)", and there's actually a brief snippet of it on YouTube. She was playing it in her car when fans wanted to talk with her, and I made out a couple of the lyrics where she sang (or I thought she sang) "Baby, I heard, heard it on the radio"

He/him/his

MiQuenDroid
1 hour ago, Doot said:

I'm good with the demo we have tbh. :poot:

It sounds...old.

MiQuenDroid
4 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Same! We only know the reworked title of it, which is "Heard It (On The Radio)", and there's actually a brief snippet of it on YouTube. She was playing it in her car when fans wanted to talk with her, and I made out a couple of the lyrics where she sang (or I thought she sang) "Baby, I heard, heard it on the radio"

Do you have it?? In the docs, it says "Nothin' On But The Radio" not "Heard It"... Maybe a re-recorded version. 

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Idk I love it. :shrug:

I love it too actually! :zilla:

1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I can't tell where I found this here! 

:gum:

Inb4 de*pw*b :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

MiQuenDroid
10 minutes ago, Enzo said:

:gum:

Inb4 de*pw*b :poot:

What? :selena:

2 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

What? :selena:

Joking ksksk

Just tell us sis :neyde:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

EuphoricVibez
30 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Do you have it?? In the docs, it says "Nothin' On But The Radio" not "Heard It"... Maybe a re-recorded version. 

That's exactly what it is. Let me find it for you. It's hard to hear, but you can definitely hear it in the background

He/him/his

Defmix100

I didn't realise how many lyrics I've misheard till hearing this version, I always thought Gaga said "sunny France" in the bridge

Archived