đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Monster Ball Intro Film

Born in Chromatica

Featured Posts

Born in Chromatica

Gosh, what an amazing intro to an amazing concert. I wasn't able to go to the Monster Ball as I was too young then :cryga:, but I remember watching it for the first time this year, and just noticing how brilliant this intro was. Those who did go to the Monster Ball, do you remember this stunning concert intro and what was it like?

Video:

Video with Dance In The Dark Song:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Chromatography

this was so hype. i remembering almost sh!tting my pants watching this live

Born in Chromatica
22 minutes ago, Doot said:

It's a crime that the HBO Special started half way through DITD. :triggered:

Ah yeah, HBO doing HBO things :triggered:

2-D779714-812-D-4-E9-A-9424-0-D55-D4-DAB

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Just now, Born in Chromatica said:

Ah yeah, HBO doing HBO things :triggered:

2-D779714-812-D-4-E9-A-9424-0-D55-D4-DAB

More like Boomkack doing Boomkack things. 

CatelynnMarie
1 hour ago, Doot said:

It's a crime that the HBO Special started half way through DITD. :triggered:

I think at the later dates, she cut to just doing half DITD. I know at two of my 2.0 shows, she only performed half of it and I was disappointed over it. Was super upset it was like that in the HBO special too 

3 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I think at the later dates, she cut to just doing half DITD. I know at two of my 2.0 shows, she only performed half of it and I was disappointed over it. Was super upset it was like that in the HBO special too 

Ah gotcha. Didn't know that. 

Christopher
2 hours ago, Doot said:

Ah gotcha. Didn't know that. 

@CatelynnMarie The third/final US leg of the Monster Ball consisted of a lot of the songs being cut short due to Gaga introducing “Born This Way” and “Yoü & I” into the setlist. 

“Dance in the Dark”, “Beautiful, Dirty, Rich”, “Money Honey“, “So Happy I Could Die” and “Poker Face” were all cut short with the second verse being removed from most of the songs.

The initial Monster Ball 2.0 run had the longest setlist due to all the various songs Gaga would swap out/play during the acoustic set, (“Stand By Me”, “Living On The Radio“, “Brown Eyes” and “Speechless”) as well as the inclusion of “Vanity” and “Glitter and Grease”. It was also the last time she performed all 20+ songs in their entirety. She didn’t begin removing/shortening the songs until towards the end of the 2010 run. 

Archived