đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NikkieTutorials got robbed in her own house

Dutch

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

I never said that her being robbed was funny, in fact I said it was one of my biggest fears

Then why use that Gaga emoji? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
43 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Are you stupid, love? That reaction/comment was in bad taste. And it was the first thing that came to your mind?

I don’t even get it. More people get robbed on the streets, in the hotel, in the restaurant, at work, literally anywhere, than at home, so why was being robbed at her own house so funny? 

This user never said it was funny 

22 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Beware, I have a feeling theres gonna be a lot more armed robbery bcs of corona. And worldwide not just the US 

Why exactly?

JRCF29
3 hours ago, Pipipi said:

Then why use that Gaga emoji? 

BECAUSE I WAS REACTING TO THE THREAD TITLE:saladga: 

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
3 hours ago, Suuus said:

This user never said it was funny 

This! I literally said nothing about the robbery itself being funny. In fact, if you  possessed the ability to read, then you would be able to see where I SAD reacted the post, AND said that it’s one of my biggest fears. I was reacting to, since I have to spell it out for your little minds, the TITLE, which said “robbed in her own home” because where else would a robbery occur? Mugging, perhaps; was it that she walked into her house with her handbag on her and then her person was mugged? Otherwise wouldn’t you kind of expect a robbery to take place in her house? Why did it need to be specified? You can disagree with me over my logic on that, but gtfoh with slander and lies that I said the situation was funny. Why didn’t you drag @monster when they made a joke about Ellen being involved? Get a life luvs :kiss:

Don't Call Me Gaga

3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I was reacting to, since I have to spell it out for your little minds, the TITLE, which said “robbed in her own home” because where else would a robbery occur? 

Wasn’t it Kim Kardashian who got robbed in a hotel room in Paris? 

paradox
17 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

where else would she be robbed?:ladyhaha:

edit: NO I don’t think it’s funny she got robbed, I was referring to the title of the topic, like “carjacked in her own car”. In fact I also said that being robbed is one of my biggest fears 

you can be robbed anywhere :selena:
maybe you're being confused with burgled/burglarisededdgisingsation (american spelling :bear:)

ot: this is terrible

dynamite
17 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

where else would she be robbed?:ladyhaha:

edit: NO I don’t think it’s funny she got robbed, I was referring to the title of the topic, like “carjacked in her own car”. In fact I also said that being robbed is one of my biggest fears 

It's not like that at all, you can be robbed literally anywhere and can only be carjacked in a car

Dutch
7 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

This! I literally said nothing about the robbery itself being funny. In fact, if you  possessed the ability to read, then you would be able to see where I SAD reacted the post, AND said that it’s one of my biggest fears. I was reacting to, since I have to spell it out for your little minds, the TITLE, which said “robbed in her own home” because where else would a robbery occur? Mugging, perhaps; was it that she walked into her house with her handbag on her and then her person was mugged? Otherwise wouldn’t you kind of expect a robbery to take place in her house? Why did it need to be specified? You can disagree with me over my logic on that, but gtfoh with slander and lies that I said the situation was funny. Why didn’t you drag @monster when they made a joke about Ellen being involved? Get a life luvs :kiss:

It’s still not a cute look to make me look dumb and laugh about somebody making a mistake that wasn’t even a mistake to begin with. Especially when this thread is about something serious like this. It’s very uncalled for and childish. Next time you come for somebody at least get your facts right, because now you look both dumb and insensitive.

But to answer your question. Your home is your ultimate safe place unlike a hotel room or the streets. Somebody invading your privacy like this is even worse when it’s in your biggest safe place in life: your home. If she was robbed in her hotel room, like for example Kim Kardashian, she could still go home and feel safe at home and never go to a hotel room again. She doesn’t have that choice right now because it took place at that safe place/her home.

Besides that. “Getting robbed” is also a pop culture saying. The title would look like she lost a award rather than she literally got robbed and I don’t like clickbait, sorry.

And lastly I translated the title from the Dutch newspaper, but the next time I will leave it in Dutch so you can be laughing about that instead of focusing on the topic.

Good Bye Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, Suuus said:

Wow thats all you have to say an emoij wow how mature 

Notice I'm using an emoji of Gaga laughing?

16 hours ago, Suuus said:

Wow weed and pipipi why the sad reacts are you upset that im not agreeing with you

Just curious that you don't find a user using this Gaga emoji :ladyhaha: as trying to make fun of something. 

Archived