❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Some of you are so...

JillTyrell2004

Featured Posts

Sherry

You said you're leaving the site yet you're replying to people and not leaving? Not very wise of you :ohwell:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JillTyrell2004
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I thought this thread was going to be about something else.

While, I do agree some people on here are super negative, you could've said it better. I don't think Gaga hates any of us, but I do see why she would want to keep off social media. To quote her own words, social media is the toilet of the internet

Maybe hate was the wrong word and I shouldn't have used it. But after reading through the posts the last couple of days, I think you have to be pretty deluded to think she'd come on here and leave happy which is enough for me to sack off this pile of crap site. I'm going to take a leaf from her book and block you all out. 

JillTyrell2004
Just now, Sherry1411 said:

You said you're leaving the site yet you're replying to people and not leaving? Not very wise of you :ohwell:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

YUNGLUKA

I agree tbqh , this fanbase has always been full of Twink monstrosities that are far too demanding , just shut up and enjoy what your given , go suck some **** , get a job etc 

Lucas

That's true but not everyone is like this! Also our brain focuses on the negative most of the time, you can read 9 positive comments here and 1 bad and you'll only notice the bad one and your brain will ignore the 9 good ones

JillTyrell2004
1 minute ago, monster said:

Omg jilltyrell2004 im crying this is so deep im so shocked im literally so upset like this is so wrong omggg :mark:

As usual, I’m not sure by your reply whether I even feel comfortable speaking to you online as I can only assume from your reply that you are under 18.

Happy to engage if you can reword that to something constructive. 

Luffy
Just now, JillTyrell2004 said:

As usual, I’m not sure by your reply whether I even feel comfortably speaking to you online as I can only assume you’re under 18.

How long do you plan on staying? Just wondering :oprah:

JillTyrell2004
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

That's true but not everyone is like this! Also our brain focuses on the negative most of the time, you can read 9 positive comments here and 1 bad and you'll only notice the bad one and your brain will ignore the 9 good ones

There shouldn’t be negative. That’s my point. Constructive criticism, of course. But I’m talking about the people literally slating her and personal attacks

IT’S A LADY GAGA FAN FORUM.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

JillTyrell2004
1 minute ago, Majora said:

How long do you plan on staying? Just wondering :oprah:

Until I’ve made my point and answered the replies. Please add something constructive or go away and irritate someone else.

Yxilon

rejoice and love yourself today cause baby you were born this way! :trollga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Luffy
1 minute ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

Until I’ve made my point and answered the replies. Please add something constructive or go away and irritate someone else.

You came in here stating that Gaga hates the majority of us, calm down love.

LUCARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

There could be a 100 posts on a forum and 99 positive posts believe in you but it only takes 1 negative post.. 

5 minutes ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

As usual, I’m not sure by your reply whether I even feel comfortable speaking to you online as I can only assume from your reply that you are under 18.

omg jilltyrell2004 ur so right im actually 16 hahaha ur so funny im laffing so hard like LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHur so funny u know that right??? Im ao constructive like im more constructive than a construction site like omg tee hee

• Jase locked this topic

Archived