Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lady Gaga's $24 million Malibu house

RenegAde

Featured Posts

buzzkill

If i had this kinda of money i’d go for a more architecture contemporary-design inclined home. But this house has its charm. And she is happy there.

even tho arcade and a bowling room... :awkney:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

:bear: I'm getting stressed out just thinking about how much money, and time, it must take to keep up with maintenance on a house that impressive 

paradox
3 hours ago, Lucas said:

What I love about this mansion is that, unlike 99% of other mansions, this one feels very homy, comfortable and warm

why did i read this as h*rny 

cargif.gif

Ziggy
53 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:bear: I'm getting stressed out just thinking about how much money, and time, it must take to keep up with maintenance on a house that impressive 

Well, she probably has someone for that if we're being honest lol

HeavyMetalLover

Lord, the stonework and that pool. So beautiful. I can only imagine how stunning the interior design is with Gaga furnishing this space. A dream.

i don't remember ARTPOP

It’s a beautiful estate, but it still doesn’t look like a home she or any celeb would live in. 

EuphoricVibez
8 hours ago, papergangster said:

Well deserved especially with all the Chromatica promo she’s been doing lately. She deserves a break. 

The originality jumped out. What a joke! Something we've never heard before. Iconic. Groundbreaking. :bear:

He/him/his

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

meanwhile, people working full time jobs can barely feed their kids :spin:

Yea, megawealth and the disparity in this country is a huge problem. I wonder if fans find it problematic to stan anyone with that much money? It’s something I’ve been thinking about lately. I think it really depends on how that person uses their responsibility as someone with such financial resources to do good for the world. But can that much wealth ever be truly morally right?

i don't remember ARTPOP

EuphoricVibez

Anyways, it looks so beautiful over there. :pray: Gaga, adopt me as your son, and let me watch movies, and bowl with you, lol

He/him/his

Archived