Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
59 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

My thoughts (no spoilers):

Scarlet, Jan, and Jiggly all surprised me at their polish :what:

Rajah is truly an underdog because I didn't even remember her and she slayed. :firega:

I LOVE that Pandora is back but she gives off "not care" vibes. She is definitely probably out of her element with all these young queens. :koons:

WIG at Sonique omg she's beautiful and so talented. Hope she has the memorable personality to be top 3. :kiss:

Why is Silky here? :madge:

Ginger has had her opportunity...

Yet so has Yara and she turns it out, except girl episode 2 wtf :icega: 

And I'm still not vibing with Trinity come on girl I believe in you :vegas:

Also YAS for the trans and POC representation :kara:

Eureka: 

y1d0oxgl88j01.jpg

Hyperballad
10 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

I have a feeling that they safe Silky eeeverytime, she is sooo bad

Huh? She was fine both times. Stop hatin lol 

Hyperballad
1 hour ago, Levine said:
  Hide contents

I'm literally SHOCKEDT at the bad and ugly editing they are giving to Jan, like WOW! Both in the first episode (during the reading challenge) and in the second (the trade thing) they're doing her dirty. I think she'll fail so bad in this season and I'm mad because she's one of my fave. IF she gets through the finale, I think the audience will hate her because they're giving her the annoying/villain editing. Really shocked.

These two episodes were so good. We got two AMAZING lipsync (omg Coco is a legend, A ****ING LEGEND). I agree with everything in the first episode, but in the second one to me the top were Rajha, Sacrlett and Jan and I was sure Scarlett was going to win that.
I can't believe they put Yara on the bottom: she looked STUNNING! To me the bottoms were Jiggly (I'm so sorry for her), Trinity and Ginger.
It's become crystal clear to me that they want to give the crown to Ginger. I can't believe she voted against her friend

Spoiler

In their defense, Jan’s reading challenge was unnecessarily harsh and unfunny. I don’t think Jan’s getting a bad edit, I think she’s just so contrived and over-produced. :rip:

Phlop
3 hours ago, Phlop said:

spoiler tags not working for me soo I deleted it

[spoiler] Scarlet being slept on again [/spoiler]

BYE

Levine
41 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In their defense, Jan’s reading challenge was unnecessarily harsh and unfunny. I don’t think Jan’s getting a bad edit, I think she’s just so contrived and over-produced. :rip:

Spoiler

You're right, but I don't think she's the only one who said a bad joke and I do think that if someones they want in the finale did a bad joke they wouldn't aired it.
They hate Jan because they hate when fans insult Ru/the producers when they eliminate a queen. So I think she won't be eliminated soon, but I do think they're gonna give her a very bad editing.
i just watched the Pit Stop with  Trixie and Bob and they said Jan should had won the talent show, they do think her reading challenge was inappropriate and they joked about Ru hating her

bionic

I hate lip sync assassins. Bring back the AS2 format! :vegas: 

buy bionic

Levine
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

I hate lip sync assassins. Bring back the AS2 format! :vegas: 

After the mega flop of the lipsyncs of S13, I'm glad we just had two amazing lipsyncs but I agree with you on that.

Spoiler

NOOO SERENA BEING THE FIRST OUT, she didn't even do that bad :selena:

Two AS seasons in a row we've been robbed of cringe queens Serena and Derrick :selena:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Sneaky Oliver

Im happy to see my girl Scarlet is slaying. I know there is no chance she’s winning the whole thing but she was unfairly cut off her season 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

tomsches

Loving the season - as always!

But with a cast like that, I would have expected more drama. I mean, Rajah, Silky, Eureka, Ginger, Yara, Scarlet all in one season and there hasn't been any real drama yet. 

Can't wait for next week. What I also like is that this time around there doesn't seem to be a clear winner.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

Loving the season - as always!

But with a cast like that, I would have expected more drama. I mean, Rajah, Silky, Eureka, Ginger, Yara, Scarlet all in one season and there hasn't been any real drama yet. 

Can't wait for next week. What I also like is that this time around there doesn't seem to be a clear winner.

I think it is still early days. It will come.
Or they contain most of the dramas for untucked. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Eureka: 

y1d0oxgl88j01.jpg

I mean she did great but honey is on an HBO show. She good!

Archived