đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elton John in front of a green screen

Lighter

Featured Posts

Teletubby

you really think they recorded video this week and it will have premiere this or next week ...  :awkney:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vivre sa vie

The song is amazing! For the past few days it is stuck in my head and listening it all the time, before its alleged video shooting

Nemanja

after two month this became my least favorite song, it didn't age well. But i am happy with anything :kiss:

Mister G
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well, there was no tribe at all in Rain On Me. I can't see the tribes being part of this project, but who knows? 

They could reference it subtly. Rain On Me didn’t have a tribe, but Ariana and the dancers with her were all clad in purple. And the Chromatica themed symbol floating around could suggest she was with a “purple tribe.”

5-BEAC491-0647-42-E2-802-B-CB051-BF921-A

6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Stan-twitter is gonna have fun with this :sis:

If someone photoshops him in front of p0rn I'm printing it and sending it to Gaga's home and she's gonna leave the industry forever

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FfFfFfFF

Paying Tribute to Gaga's iconic commercial. Can't wait for the end result. :excited2:

The Z
3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

They could reference it subtly. Rain On Me didn’t have a tribe, but Ariana and the dancers with her were all clad in purple. And the Chromatica themed symbol floating around could suggest she was with a “purple tribe.”

5-BEAC491-0647-42-E2-802-B-CB051-BF921-A

True but it's not like it has any importance on the storyline

Archived