Jake Paul’s home raided by FBI

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico
24 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

They hate all North Americans to be fair. They also think Mexicans only live in the ghetto of LA. :enigma:

Well that’s ****ing rude. I live in a suburb in LA and most of use are... you guessed it ... Mexican. I am Mexican and that is downright ignorant to say if they did say that.

They go into every thread just to talk **** about the US. Its a bit obsessive if you waste that much time doing that.

if I said anything about France they’d probably have a fit. 

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

We have a YouTuber tag? :ladyhaha:

We do. I wish more users knew about it so they would stop using the celeb tag for these Internet personalities. 

39 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Isn't that what americans do? Have guns at home? Isn't it part of their american rights and freedom as american citizens of united states of america to bear arms?

Yeah, assuming they have a license for it. 

flyaway
42 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Isn't that what americans do? Have guns at home? Isn't it part of their american rights and freedom as american citizens of united states of america to bear arms?

It's in the constitution apparently :billie:

Sorry my dear Americans, but wtf? 

anonanon
46 minutes ago, Jase said:

What a ****ing IDIOT :saladga:

in the comments people are saying it's a pellet gun/air rifle :oprah:

Edited just now by anonanon

CHROMATICON
16 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Well that’s ****ing rude. I live in a suburb in LA and most of use are... you guessed it ... Mexican. I am Mexican and that is downright ignorant to say if they did say that.

They go into every thread just to talk **** about the US. Its a bit obsessive if you waste that much time doing that.

if I said anything about France they’d probably have a fit. 

Well in their defense, most of the world hates the US with a passion, but yeah, generalizing all US citizens (I hate saying American because everyone, from North America to South America are Americans and I'm from Chile, so I'm American too :spin:) is absurd and offensive.

HotLikeMexico
34 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Well in their defense, most of the world hates the US with a passion, but yeah, generalizing all US citizens (I hate saying American because everyone, from North America to South America are Americans and I'm from Chile, so I'm American too :spin:) is absurd and offensive.

It def is absurd. But I don’t think that’s something that should be “their defense” or give them immunity or a pass for their rude comments. It’s just rude. 

LG2008
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

A gun for safety purposes, maybe I can understand that... But multiple firearms like rifles? Why would someone need them? :air:

Archived