Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Tweets about Ellen

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

uo111
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

This. They way people are acting like Ellen personally went on a killing spree...I can’t. I smell homophobia and misogyny, not necessarily here but from the media at large. They’re straight up bashing her.

Well, it’s here too. The gays are very homophobic and misogynistic, particularly with their words. I’m sure Ellen’s a mean person (which is NOT a new revelation), but no one seemed to mind it until it became cool to do so. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Why are celebrities inputting their opinions to a situation that no one asked them about? :saladga: Scooter Braun did this, now Katy :saladga:

1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Thanks for being famous and speaking on an experience that never would've applied to you. lol 

Some people clearly don't know what loyalty and friendship is lol.

The allegations against Ellen are all simply about character. Basically all anyone is saying is that "she's not nice" and nothing more than that. It's not as if she's being accused of murder or kidnapping or something.

Katy, as someone who has known Ellen for a decade now, clearly wants to defend Ellen's character against all these people on the internet who have never actually met her

I swear, some of the things people say in situations like this. I worry for their friends. The way they would just be left to the dogs the second anyone accused them of anything slightly negative lmao.

DoremonLove
15 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

This. They way people are acting like Ellen personally went on a killing spree...I can’t. I smell homophobia and misogyny, not necessarily here but from the media at large. They’re straight up bashing her.

12 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Well, it’s here too. The gays are very homophobic and misogynistic, particularly with their words. I’m sure Ellen’s a mean person (which is NOT a new revelation), but no one seemed to mind it until it became cool to do so. 

4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

The allegations against Ellen are all simply about character. Basically all anyone is saying is that "she's not nice" and nothing more than that. It's not as if she's being accused of murder or kidnapping or something.

Katy, as someone who has known Ellen for a decade now, clearly wants to defend Ellen's character against all these people on the internet who have never actually met her

I swear, some of the things people say in situations like this. I worry for their friends. The way they would just be left to the dogs the second anyone accused them of anything slightly negative lmao.

Thank god there are some of you who arent blindly hating someone for "not being nice".

Lets show this energy for actual criminals who are getting no 1 and happily enjoying fame.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Enigma
6 hours ago, LadariousGarage said:

Watch her get DRAGGED, Katy gurl I love you but you should have kept it in the drafts

Alexa play Save as Draft :bear:

ShayCristoforo
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I get what you're saying, but all I said was that Katy is famous and wouldn't apply to this conversation.

This is not a new dynamic. Many celebs treat non-celebs and support staff as less-than. So Katy, being a celeb, is irrelevant to the conversation. She is not within the demographic. 

People can be kind to their friends, and still unkind to specific group(s) of people. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

LaLuna

Of course Ellen was nice to her, she's a celebrity, not to mention a hot female celeb with big tettas

_da5b0d7a-bae9-11e7-8fe3-8a4365deb777.jp

:ohwell:

PartySick
6 hours ago, YourCureness said:

Gaga better not tweet something like this. 

Gaga hasn't acknowledged Ellen since ARTPOP, right? She has no reason to weigh in :laughga:

🖤

HeavyMetalLover
4 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Of course Ellen was nice to her, she's a celebrity, not to mention a hot female celeb with big tettas

_da5b0d7a-bae9-11e7-8fe3-8a4365deb777.jp

:ohwell:

:awkney:

i don't remember ARTPOP

6 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I remember her last guesting on that show. It was awkward af and Ellen seemed annoyed by her. :laughga:

That reminds me of when Priyanka Chopra was on her show and talked about how she won Miss World before her acting career and the whole time Ellen looked salty af and was like "oh yeah so now u in acting world because ur so beautiful" 

"so many options everyone wanted to work with you so this network hands out to you" "it is what happened bcs ur beautiful" "it happens all the time" "im just complimenting u cus i should"

MelbHawker

Katy’s experience is irrelevant here because she’s an A-Lister. Of course Ellen wouldn’t bully her. She brings viewers in their millions to her show. Katy’s missed the point. Ellen’s be kind / equality mantra contradicts her behavior towards a large number of hard-working people both working for her & in other businesses (allegedly, of course). 

Theres an undeniable consistency in all the stories detailing how mean she is. I’m over Ellen. Her response to this situation has been disappointing too.

Reality
26 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

The allegations are that her work conditions aren’t good. While Ellen herself may not be the one treating staff poorly, the truth of the matter is that it’s still her show. If the allegations are true and the producers aren’t welcoming or kind people, she should fire them and help the victims. If this was my friend, I’d have a conversation with them behind the scenes and I’d try to help them if they legitimate believed they did nothing wrong.

Loyalty and trust only go so far. If your friend is in the wrong, they’re in the wrong and you need to inform them about that. Sure, I don’t know Ellen, but also you don’t either. Katy is only a GUEST on her shows. She isn’t a worker there. Even though I have nothing against Katy, she equally shouldn’t be talking about the situation if she herself has not experienced what it’s like to work under Ellen.

🃏🖤👹

Delulu Rogers
7 hours ago, Babel said:

Yeah I remember that too, and coincidentally she hasn’t come back to the show ever since.

Are we talking about katy or gaga?

7 hours ago, YourCureness said:

Gaga better not tweet something like this.

She'll include it in her "vote for Joe Biden" tweet. 

anonanon
5 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

So what did Ellen do apart from being mean to her workers? Case if that's the only problem, this world is rly going down. 

I'm asking honestly btw, cuz I can't find anything else. 

I feel like this is enough to make me not a fan of someone...

I mean yeah I do think there is a lot of bandwagoning going on, but the allegations are that she created a toxic work culture and (possibly?) ignored sexual misconduct. If that is true she shouldn't get to keep exploiting people and reaping the benefits. I have no idea how much control/knowledge she had, but when you are the face of something like that and have that much power, imo if you are still going to have to take some responsibility. 

Aside from the Buzzfeed article from her staff, the reason I'm willing to believe it is I've seen a lot of comedians/writers commenting on it which makes me think there is more truth to it than not. 

Edited just now by anonanon

Archived