💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga’s plans for Aug/Sep

Stef

Featured Posts

GregJA

Ew joe...

‘secondly of course CTV Is cancelled ... (likely) seems Babylon haus labs would be too and that’s a big missed opportunity.

oh well I guess... shouldn’t be surprised or disappointed if any is true 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
13 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

This is not your job Gaga. You're not a politician ... its such a turn off :mark: save us with your art

Nobody was complaining when she was advocating for LGBT right. The nerve. 

S0436

Politics is a turn off, the people who are influenced by Lady Gaga are hardly going to vote for Trump, it’s pointless that she is campaigning for Biden. I don’t think she will do anything fun and escape worthy until TCB, if that even happens...

So she's going to advocate for someone with sexual assault allegations against them? :awkney:

Am I understanding that right? :awkney:

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Nobody was complaining when she was advocating for LGBT right. The nerve. 

Lgbt rights and a sh*t presidential elections are exactly the same yeah? If you're gonna compare things at least make a good comparison and not this nonsense 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

InTraumatica

OP is a liar. Probably some of those things they wrote will end up being true, but they take those informations from other insiders and make up those of them, which are easy to predict. @Admin you should finally ban them after the clownery from LG6 discussion!

Modern Ecstasy2
Just now, Doot said:

So she's going to advocate for someone with sexual assault allegations against them? :awkney:

Am I understanding that right? :awkney:

Yep. Sure are.

Her history of believing everyone is innocent and working with rapists/problematic people is seemingly being repeated. We love to see it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

CHROMATICON
11 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Y'all are so whiny though. God if I had you guys as fans I'd never do anything either. 

Shut up omg, let people complain, we all are in a GAGA forum where we are supposed to discuss everything related to her. If this is true I don't really know how to feel, how the hell is she supposedly supporting Biden after the sexual misconduct allegations? What will she do? Deny the allegations like she did with R. Kelly? If this is true this means this woman doesn't learn from her mistakes and she just keeps changing for the worst. Also, this thing about Gaga performing if "feeling comfortable" would be so... Awful. How does a musician feel more comfortable selling makeup, promoting watches and participating in perfume ads than doing music and peforming? 

I really hope this is not true at all. Sadly I do trust Stef and juding by Gaga's activity lately, this seems likely. 

27 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

So basically, No Chromatica :cryga:, instead promoting Joe Biden :derpga:, because why promote one of your best selling albums in a while if you can promote JOE BIDEN. 

kim kardashian share GIF

I don't know why but I just found this funny with the gif :billie:

Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Yep. Sure are.

Her history of believing everyone is innocent and working with rapists/problematic people is seemingly being repeated. We love to see it.

parks and recreation sigh GIF

well. 

• Jase locked this topic

Archived