Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga’s plans for Aug/Sep

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

Hi guys,

Hope y’all doin good. I’ve been back in touch w/ the guy who gave me some pretty noteworthy heads ups ahead of the relaunch of the era back in May, and there’s a couple of points to note, 

1. Chromatica TV is officially on the back burner, supposedly “indefinitely”

2. The performance that Gaga & Ariana had planned last Friday had some new backdrop visuals that Gaga filmed in July. 

3. Gaga is currently prioritising a joint support campaign for Joe Biden’s presidential run, where she will be performing and speaking at virtual events where she can 

4. Error 404: no noteworthy album content coming this month, no info on whether or not she’ll do the VMAs, however it all depends on whether Gaga feels comfortable doing so 

Lets see what parts of this end up coming true :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT
Just now, Stef said:

Gaga is currently prioritising a joint support campaign for Joe Biden’s presidential run

Nicki_Minaj_-_Yikes.png

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

3. Gaga is currently prioritising a joint support campaign for Joe Biden’s presidential run, where she will be performing and speaking at virtual events where she can 

That makes me so happy.  I hope she has some big ideas, maybe challenge Ivanka to a debate.  :emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Born in Chromatica

So basically, No Chromatica :cryga:, instead promoting Joe Biden :derpga:, because why promote one of your best selling albums in a while if you can promote JOE BIDEN. 

kim kardashian share GIF

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

President Biden

3 minutes ago, Stef said:

:lolly:Ready for Come to Mama performance

I got drunk

Andreu
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

even worse than her prioritising haus labs :rip:

Glamourpuss

I personally would prefer it if she didn't get involved with anything political. But it's her life, she can do what she wants. 

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

4. Error 404: no noteworthy album content coming this month, no info on whether or not she’ll do the VMAs, however it all depends on whether Gaga feels comfortable doing so

This is believable, so watch it all be true...

Funny how sis sure is comfortable selling us watches, eye-liner and perfume tho.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I personally would prefer it if she didn't get involved with anything political. But it's her life, she can do what she wants. 

This. Last time she and a shitload of celebs got involved, we all know what happened.

If that's really what she's gonna do, she should become a full time philanthropist or politician at this point. I'm so over it. Like, really ****ing over it.

LaLa

Oh god, it's not good for my mental health to involve myself deeply in American politics, I just hope most of that falls through  :bradley: 

Yeah right, all info you had steamed from Blade. The only times you said something different it didn’t happen. But ok.

lifeasgeorge

If nothing really happens these next couple months then she really just abandoned the era :fatcat:

So were all those rumors about having multiple videos already filmed false? 

live and let live

JudasJustDance

Kii not  joe Biden. 

anyways if this is all true... I’m gonna have to take a break:huntyga: she did us dirty ngl it’s what ever ima keep streaming Chromatica until she shows any effort to make this era enjoyable in the slightest. It’s just so tiring now 

• Jase locked this topic

Archived