💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Smile' Limited Covers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, RAMROD said:

that image is literally edited from AHS promo, she is risking getting sued for this :billie:

c2623e596b376cb86f4fd589a4ff7afc.jpg

I don't think Katy's team know that it's edited from AHS, do they?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whigney Houstan
37 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

this also contains this photo from bottom
This person used photos from internet without authors permission and I hope it won't end with lawsuit for Katy 
3656924392292d83c36828fbef1e7ed2.jpg

+ this one
1185871_rollercoaster-roller-coaster-tho

I couldn't help but think of this, like...sis just copied the Freak Show concept and lifted random assets.

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, 776673564747836765 said:

She told she made 2 videos  before Covid. She didn't reveal which ones but these could be ‘Harleys in Hawaii’ and ‘Never Really Over’.

Maybe. But considering her pregnancy, they could easily have been for future singles. Better to have new videos done for new songs than new videos for older songs when you're against the clock. Just ask Gaga, sitting there with Hard Candy being a bonafide hit with Blackpink on it and just having it stagnate because make a video under quarantine restrictions with all of them would be very difficult. I wouldn't be surprised if Covid made more artists film all their videos before an era even begins so if anything else causes a delay, they'll at least have a ready supply of videos to give their fans.

Reject False Icons

Wow there’s no way Katy can win, doesn’t she? 
if she does provide alternate covers, it’s bad, if she doesn’t it’s bad, if she doesn’t use the fan art it’s bad, if she does it it’s also bad :saladga:

Anyways, the covers show different sides of the record and are beautiful On their own way 

Chromatography
12 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

It FAMEKILLED should get sued. He sold Katy this cover and knew he used work of other people without permission.

and people are sad that she removed his watermark ...

do we know he used the artwork without permission, before pointing any fingers?

Can someone tell me the difference between Picture Disc and Picture Disc Vinyl ? Or is it the same thing ?

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Just ask Gaga, sitting there with Hard Candy being a bonafide hit with Blackpink...

It is Sour Candy sc.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I don't think Katy's team know that it's edited from AHS, do they?

I believe they don't. Looks like they don't do any research before taking this decisions?

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

Can someone tell me the difference between Picture Disc and Picture Disc Vinyl ? Or is it the same thing ?

They're both the same things I'd assume. Post the links to the items you are referring to and I'll take a look. 

Reginald
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

do we know he used the artwork without permission, before pointing any fingers?

My thoughts exactly 

Archived