⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Americans receiving mysterious packages of seeds

Madame Goo Goo
5 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

JFC is that the supposedly upcoming new track from the rerelease of Chromatica? 

See how annoying that is?

The way we're literally on Gaga Daily...

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Thanks 3

Seeka
21 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I got two packages of them today here in California. The police had me call the department of agriculture and they had me put them in a ziplock and came and picked them up. They think it’s a poisonous seed meant to ruin crops. 

I honestly doubt that when you can plant morning glories and honeysuckles and watch them strangle everything to death. 

The seeds, at most, may be invasive. That's only if you can get them to grow. Not everyone is a druid like my mom. 

PlasticWeave
6 minutes ago, Seeka said:

We've been getting quite a lot for a few months. Once a week maybe?

You know when you get them because the packages are in cheap gray plastic adjacent things. My mom has got a few rings. But it's mostly seeds. 

She actually got an official thing today. 

I'm not sure she's planted any. But she doesn't tend to plant unknown seeds. So if she's planted them, they're probably in pots on their own. 

Is it possibly some kind of elaborate troll/hoax or soon to be advertising campaign? Or is it way bigger than that? This is the strangest thing I've heard of in a long time :air: 

poordat

Seeka
12 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

Is it possibly some kind of elaborate troll/hoax or soon to be advertising campaign? Or is it way bigger than that? This is the strangest thing I've heard of in a long time :air: 

Don't you think a troll would send more mainstream items? And if it was advertising, do you think China would be the best place to be sending things from right at this moment?

I believe what is said in the OP. It's probably a brushing scam. 

Not everything is a conspiracy. 

holy scheisse

Writing reviews of seeds? Seems weird :stalkga:

PunkTheFunk

This reminds me of the Sherlock Holmes story "The Five Orange Pips" :udidnt:

• Shook 1

Reject False Icons
Posted (edited)

Guys calm down it’s Katy Perry’s PRISM seeds :vegas:

8-BA3-BE7-E-F313-4550-A56-B-AF3-FB0-F6-D

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • LMAO 2

RAMROD

It must be parasitic plants that is not native to US soils that can be harmful to the ecosystem. 

I hope nobody who receives this gonna plant those seeds. It can be harmful for the local nature.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Do(n't) ♥ Send ♥ N00ds ♥
  • Like 1

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Kulture Kiari said:

For once, can we stop making everything about Chromatica? I know we are thirty, but Chromatica every single second? Yall are making Chrimatica promo boring without Gaga even trying.

OT: I heard about this from a coworker, but I thought he was just bs-ing. 

:lmao:

click... you won't regret https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz2DrqbjLo

Quartz

If I got this, I would be so screwed. I would have planted that sucker so quick before any of the warnings reached me :bradley:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Lion Heart

Now that I think of it, I have received 3 packages that I never ordered. I still have them on the front porch and never opened them. I've been meaning to return them but I kept getting busy. I'm going to return them asap.