⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Americans receiving mysterious packages of seeds

Morphine Prince

(CNN) - All 50 states have now issued warnings about mysterious, unsolicited packages of seeds that people across the nation have received in the mail in recent weeks.

The packages appear to be coming from China, according to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA). Photos shared by state agriculture departments show packages marked with labeling from China Post, which operates the official postal service of China. Some of the labels also indicate that the packages contain jewelry, although inside is typically a packet of seeds in clear, plastic packaging.

Wang Wenbin, a spokesperson for China's foreign ministry, said at a briefing on Tuesday that the address labels were forged and that China Post has asked USPS to send those packages to China for investigation.

USPS said in a statement that it was aware of the mailings and is in consultation with federal, state and local partners. The agency declined to elaborate further.

It's not exactly clear who is behind the packages or what their intent is, but the leading theory is that they are part of a "brushing scam" -- when third-party sellers send people items they didn't order and write glowing product reviews on their behalf.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/29/us/seed-packages-brushing-scam-trnd/index.html

• Shook 13

ice bear

nanobots:eww:

well at least you can plant them and not starve during quarantine

ice bear = best bear

NFRockwell

They’re sending what now 

• LMAO 9

Daenerys

I got two packages of them today here in California. The police had me call the department of agriculture and they had me put them in a ziplock and came and picked them up. They think it’s a poisonous seed meant to ruin crops. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Shook 24

Doot
2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I got two packages of them today here in California. The police had me call the department of agriculture and they had me put them in a ziplock and came and picked them up. They think it’s a poisonous seed meant to ruin crops. 

what the hell?!

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?

spamuelbtanner

Bruh what

the scars on my mind are on replay
  • Like 1

Daenerys
Just now, Doot said:

what the hell?!

Yeah and they were two completely different packages of seeds in clear baggies. My local news had posted about them just yesterday so I knew right away to let the authorities know. It’s just super scary when you don’t know what the heck these things are for. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Shook 7

PlasticWeave
Posted (edited)

Rumor has it, when you plant the seed, a beanstalk sprouts out from the earth on which you can mario-climb to chromatica 

I see the new groundbreaking ways of promo have begun :bradley:

Edited by PlasticWeave
poordat
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 2

GagaSine

I’ve seen photos of the seeds and they just look like citrus/grapefruit seeds. So weird.

Doot
2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Yeah and they were two completely different packages of seeds in clear baggies. My local news had posted about them just yesterday so I knew right away to let the authorities know. It’s just super scary when you don’t know what the heck these things are for. 

I seriously am so shocked how 2020 continues to one up itself every few weeks. 

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Kulture Kiari
2 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

Rumor has it, when you plant the seed, a beanstalk sprouts out the earth on which you can mario-climb to chromatica 

I see the new groundbreaking ways of promo have begun :bradley:

For once, can we stop making everything about Chromatica? I know we are thirty, but Chromatica every single second? Yall are making Chrimatica promo boring without Gaga even trying.

OT: I heard about this from a coworker, but I thought he was just bs-ing. 

PlasticWeave
Just now, Kulture Kiari said:

For once, can we stop making everything about Chromatica? I know we are thirty, but Chromatica every single second? Yall are making Chrimatica promo boring without Gaga even trying.

OT: I heard about this from a coworker, but I thought he was just bs-ing. 

1) I'm not thirty I'm 25 :green:

2) Jfc lighten up & learn to read a tongue in cheek post, we're on a Lady Gaga fan forum :saladga:

poordat
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 5

Kulture Kiari
1 minute ago, PlasticWeave said:

1) I'm not thirty I'm 25 :green:

2) Jfc lighten up & learn to read a tongue in cheek post, we're on a Lady Gaga fan forum :saladga:

JFC is that the supposedly upcoming new track from the rerelease of Chromatica? 

See how annoying that is?

PlasticWeave
Just now, Kulture Kiari said:

JFC is that the supposedly upcoming new track from the rerelease of Chromatica? 

See how annoying that is?

No

& no

but imma stop as I'm derailing the thread

OT: this is so ****ing weird :wtf: 

poordat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Seeka

We've been getting quite a lot for a few months. Once a week maybe?

You know when you get them because the packages are in cheap gray plastic adjacent things. My mom has got a few rings. But it's mostly seeds. 

She actually got an official thing today. 

I'm not sure she's planted any. But she doesn't tend to plant unknown seeds. So if she's planted them, they're probably in pots on their own. 

• Shook 3