đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max - Heaven & Hell album cover

Coldish

Featured Posts

CantGetEnough

image0023.jpg

Reminds me of the Becky G album MALA SANTA, but I think I prefer Becky's better.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
snow_white22

I'm just so excited for the album! It's a cover (get over it if you don't like it tbh), what matters is the music underneath.

I am HERE for Ava and that RedOne pop. (They were always my fave Gaga tracks tbh...)

I get the comparison to Gaga in terms of how they look but people need to chill when it comes to Ava. Remember how furious we were when practically every time Gaga released a track (particularly during BTW era), it was compared to a Madonna track?   

I haven't truly liked a Gaga cover since The Fame Monster but will always adore her music. I feel the same with Ava. She's a new artist with catchy songs who deserves support and the only person who is releasing that pop sound these days I've always loved – it's unashamedly euro-pop like and I'M HERE FOR IT.

Her marketing team need a good talking to though, it's not great that we've seen the cover/pre-save links before she's announced it herself. I'd love an August release date!

Teletubby
3 hours ago, Fingerella said:

This looks like those drug store brand hair dyes

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

weed

I feel like I'd like it more if it weren't called Heaven & Hell. Blonde and orange hair = heaven and hell? :air: either less-literal concept or a diff album name idk.it's a cute picture, the orange is beautiful

Eros92
3 hours ago, Galvon said:

No, but tbf at least the font on that one works better, since it looks like metal, just like the motorbike.

But please stop the comparisons.:green:

First I’m the LAST person in this website to ever compare Gaga and Ava cause I love them both and Ava is actually one of my top five pop girls. 

Second it’s a fair comparison considering both covers are both rather minimalist and have a similar font. And I like both covers. But my comment wasn’t me comparing the two it’s just I’m sure a lot of people on here liked the standard BTW cover when this cover is no better or worse than a gaga album cover lol 

CatelynnMarie

For some reason, it's giving me super nostalgia. It's not the greatest cover ever, but I enjoy it 

weed
6 hours ago, wrs said:

FD667974-EA9-A-4-ADD-B168-89-BFDA12-AF59

ava-maxipad.png

oooooo now these are stunning!!! what's up with fanmade being better than official covers recently :air:

Pop Music
14 hours ago, Majora said:

It kinda makes me dizzy, but I like the hair.

I was just scrolling through the thread and don't really have any opinion on Ava Max (not for her or against her just wanted to see everyones opinions on her debut album cover) and this has me cackling 

maybe one of the funniest and best things I have heard anyone say in response to seeing an album cover for the first time 

much love :ladyhaha: :hug:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

TheRoof

i like it :shrug:

9 hours ago, wrs said:

FD667974-EA9-A-4-ADD-B168-89-BFDA12-AF59

ava-maxipad.png

but wow this is IT :worship2: , the way stans have better visions than profesional teams these days.....:air::rip:

SinFromAbov

i can't believe charlotte rutherford aka the immensely talented woman behind the pop2 cover did this :messga:

Archived