💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony। American Life । Madonna

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Agunimon
43 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

@Agunimon Beautiful song but the Estée Lauder ad that used it as a theme (as well as presumably funding the music video as it was effectively the same as the advert) was ON REPEAT for months and it spoiled the song for me. Still a 9.

This is definitely not my comment.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
13 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

I think, he wasn't interested to join to the megarate. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11831125

not you coming for me after I told you I didn't like this album and verified if I can give out 1s.

Anveeroy
Just now, Agunimon said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11831125

not you coming for me after I told you I didn't like this album and verified if I can give out 1s.

I'm not coming for you; I might have tempered you to participate to the megarate that's why I told that. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Jose P
23 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I wanted to say that Madonna didn't even perform Hollywood live but we have this —

Ma’am she literally performed it in one of the most iconic performances in pop history :bear:

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Ma’am she literally performed it in one of the most iconic performances in pop history :bear:

Oops. I forgot about it... :zilla:

MingersPrayer
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

@SabadoDeGloria Oh, how I wish I had two 11's to give out, because this definitely would receive the close second. This song is so raw, so honest, and so sadly beautiful. It's really a brilliant example of how deep Madonna can be and how exposed she allows herself to be when she's at her most vulnerable.

Well said! ❤️

Anveeroy

I used to this think this is an AL song, so I would pretend that it won the megarate 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

MingersPrayer

@Pennywise I remember when I was in high school listening to this song a whole night and crying continuously. Still might do. This song is why American Life is my favorite Madonna album.

I feel that 🙏🏻🙏🏻

MingersPrayer

@HeavyMetalLover I wrote out storyboards for a music video for this when I was 13 lmao.

Love this. Also would’ve been better than that actual video tbh :ohwell:

MingersPrayer

@SabadoDeGloria Others may find it cringe, I find it camp in the best ways. An iconic album opener and an even more iconic bridge: who could ever forget that Madge wants a double shotte in her soy latte?

@HeavyMetalLover Some of her corniest lyrics and I love it.

I’d like to express my extreme point of view: 

I agree with you both ❤️

MingersPrayer
58 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

@SabadoDeGloria Again, some people may say this is cringe, but I say it's camp executed perfectly. Such an underrated, overly hated Bond-theme (Madonna took a risk no one else would or has...) and it is the obvious banger of the album that oddly works. Yes, I even love the call for Sigmund Freud to "analyze this..."

@shoful This song is a certified experimental bop! To think that this was a James Bond song is crazy considering most are very acoustic and vocally driven. This electronica banger really shook up the trend. Fitting perfectly into this studio album Madonna and Mirwais have perfected experimental electronica. The way the violin is woven into the song is really a masterful and dramatic addition to the song that shows the urgency of the lyrics. The music video is amazing as well!

Both of you 😍😍😍 yes 

MingersPrayer
46 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

6322ce9237930542312a06732990d9d3-001.jpg

Result: 

1. Hollywood

2. Nothing Fails

3. Die Another Day

4. American Life

5. Love Profusion

6. Mother and Father

7. Easy Ride

8. X-Static Process

9. Intervention

10. Nobody Knows Me

11. I'm So Stupid

@Jose P @Pennywise @Blown Away @Agunimon @MingersPrayer @proxy @whoresup @HausOfAntonio @DavidLuis198 @Trillion Reasons @SabadoDeGloria @erotic4 @HeavyMetalLover @Cupid Boy @nickkoko @Noir @Brecht @fraann @joaomggd @GaGaLB @shoful @lasagna @Lionel Ronaldo @776673564747836765 @Lucas @Madame Goo Goo @paradox @Judas Society

Thank you so much! Next ride, MADAME X!

Thank you again!! 

Archived