Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts conspiracy vaccine video and Instagram flags it.

MessyTop

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustHMLover2

It's interesting how all the Karens around jump to conclusions and never give the benefit of the doubt and act on their high horses like they know it all, seen it all :mark: 

Conspiracy theories exist for a reason...

Not saying it's compelete truth, but there are some points of it

Modern society just loves to hate without using much brain and selfthinking

Plus Madonna never said she is antivax, that's the result of what you want to read and comprehend:reductive:

JustHMLover2
4 hours ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

None of you seem to grasp the seriousness of this. Instagram, Facebook and YouTube are private companies acting as public utilities - as a result, they are bound by law to adhere to public laws. Meaning that censoring, flagging and deleting content on the basis that their viewpoint is wrong is literally infringing on basic, fundamental human rights such as freedom of speech and freedom of expression. 

Anybody that doesn’t see how dangerous this is, please never talk to me. I have nothing to say to you. I don’t care if you think vaccines are the best thing in the world, if you are okay with literally THOUSANDS of doctors, lawyers, teachers, philosophers and artists getting CENSORED and DELETED for not following the official narrative, then you are nothing short despicable.

This! But people are far too comfortable of not thinking much...

audrey horne

On this one Madonna acts like a rich boomer living in a bubble, thinking she is above medicine and science.

Hydroxychloroquine has been proven ineffective and potentially dangerous for the heart by many studies from several countries so far.

This doctor woman makes no sense. She is another preacher feeling invested with a mission by a spiritual greater force. I mean she’s very religious, considers gay-sex demonic and believes in reptilians. 

Also the fact that only rich people have gotten their hands on some hydroxychloroquine when the less fortunate couldn’t, doesn’t mean that governments are trying to hide that drug from the general public. It’s only a common sociology fact: rich people are able to have a more preventive behaviour and can afford all types of treatments regardless of their efficiency and before receiving validation from scientific researchers. The average person tends to wait until the situation worsen to seek help from professionals preferably. 

So it was flagged fairly as it is total misinformation. Social media being able to silenced stuff is another debate.  

Wait, it doesn't seem like she's antivaxxer?

Isn't she saying there's a conspiracy to keep the vaccine from the public to control them?

This would make her pro vaccine?? 

3 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I think her post is idiotic but y'all saying she is an anti vaxer are confusing me... Isn't she just claiming they already have a vaccine and are only giving it to rich elite until they can find a way to profit?

I'm not sure people are reading what she wrote :haroon:

Jose P
23 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I'm not sure people are reading what she wrote :haroon:

No they’re not, they just saw Madonna on the title and went off. Her post was out of touch but in no way it implies she’s an antivaxxer.

Ryusei

Well it‘s not the first time she believed in a hoax.mp3 just that the last one was a lot more harmless (the video of italian people „singing I rise“ on their balconies)

Musery

StarstruckIllusion

Madonna is an anti vaxxer lmaoooo yasgsshshsg 

Varys
5 hours ago, DavieX said:

The doctor on the video is saying there is a cure for covid-19 she herself has treated more 350 patients of all ages and with medical conditions succesfully with hydroxychloroquine but she and doctors like her are being pushed aside and silenced!  Why is twitter and other social media outlates censoring these doctors? What do they have to hide?  Why are they ignoring these remedies and suporting a vaccine?   Madonna is not anti Viccine she is just asking questions like we should!  Look for the video and watch it before jumping to conclusions

There is also a video of this doctor saying she isnt really a doctor but a pastor :enigma:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

6 hours ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

None of you seem to grasp the seriousness of this. Instagram, Facebook and YouTube are private companies acting as public utilities - as a result, they are bound by law to adhere to public laws. Meaning that censoring, flagging and deleting content on the basis that their viewpoint is wrong is literally infringing on basic, fundamental human rights such as freedom of speech and freedom of expression. 

Anybody that doesn’t see how dangerous this is, please never talk to me. I have nothing to say to you. I don’t care if you think vaccines are the best thing in the world, if you are okay with literally THOUSANDS of doctors, lawyers, teachers, philosophers and artists getting CENSORED and DELETED for not following the official narrative, then you are nothing short despicable.

Moderators on this website should take notes @PartySick

flyaway

We truly live in the misinformation era, don't we? We see a cute video on instagram and we think it's true. 

The more we think we know, the less we actually do...

While I believe the people in power do manipulate and make a profit from us (That's how they remain in power), to think vaccines are dangerous is kind of naive. They have literally saved millions of human lives from other life forms for years. Everyday, we are exposed to bacteria, viruses and other stuff, and one of the things that has helped us survive this world is vaccination. 

It is scientifically proven. 

Diamond Heart
13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Moderators on this website should take notes @PartySick

You joined half an hour ago :air: Whos dupe are you ? :rip: 

Anyway Madonna continues to ruin her legacy a little every time she opens her mouth. But this is so ****ing absurd, i didnt think Madonna was an actual idiot but here we go :saladga:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived