💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts conspiracy vaccine video and Instagram flags it.

MessyTop

Featured Posts

MessyTop

UPDATE: video deleted. Posted again. Deleted again. 

First of all I Love Madonna. I’m heartbroken she’s posting mis information on her social media. 
instagram Flagged it immediately 

Madonna deleted the post once her fans started commenting.

I can’t defend her no more. She needs to be responsible on her social media  so sad 

F5-B7-B3-ED-1-EC3-4388-82-A2-A3-A6956-B5
EeDYY56WsAA1Sfk?format=jpg&name=large

UPDATE: video is back up on her instagram 

UPDATE 2:  she deleted the video again 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

She's an antivaxxer? :udidnt:

She can have tea with my mom who's sort of one too :vegas:

weed

first the farrakhan and now anti-vaxxer too :air: what is she doin

So let me get this right, she is an antivaxxer? If so, F her and her whole career. Antivaxxers should be put in concentration camps and exterminated, they are a despicable, stupid group that puts everyone's lives at risk just because their dead brains believe in random facebook conspiracies.

Sister

Wait, she changed her mind? She is losing me since this pandemic exposed her social media activity. And I hate it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

KillerMonster

Its hard for me to support vaccines when my doctors speculate that I developed Dysautonomia because of them.  My nervous system is all screwed up. :/ 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

The Clown

I almost cannot believe she posted that... I thought this was a crazy right-wing nutjobs thing, not something the entire political spectrum will fall for...

I get that we're all frustrated with the qurantine and this kind of overly optimistic discourse can be tempting, but please try thinking before opening your mouth, especially if you have the kind of folloeing Madonna does.

MessyTop

She shared a conspiracy video from this crazy religious nutjob. Crazy!!!

MessyTop
1 minute ago, The Clown said:

I almost cannot believe she posted that... I thought this was a crazy right-wing nutjobs thing, not something the entire political spectrum will fall for...

I get that we're all frustrated with the qurantine and this kind of overly optimistic discourse can be tempting, but please try thinking before opening your mouth, especially if you have the kind of folloeing Madonna does.

This pandemic is really exposing (more often than usual) all the rich and famous folks who are dumb as ****

Awakened M

Omg my mother posted that doctor's speech on Facebook recently. My mom is a medical surgical nurse and handles multiple Covid patients a shift. So seeing Madonna being this way is truly ****ing with me.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Oh my god, is she an antivaxxer??

More like conspiracy vaccine freak 

Archived