💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did the Feud W/ Taylor Ruin Katy's Career?

RRR

Featured Posts

RAMROD

:classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie
On 7/28/2020 at 7:23 AM, dynamite said:

Pretty sure Katy's music, image and personality change did it. She lost her appeal and released boring song after boring song. The several interviews I saw since Witness all came across as tryhard and cringy too.

That’s the problem. She knew she had to step out of the bubble gum as she grew older and matured but sadly the results where not welcomed by the gp. Now she finds herself having to go back to the old persona to remain relevant but it’s a hard climb back up. I wish her the best through 

Justin Drew Bieber
46 minutes ago, HarryJohnson said:

I do not think so. But I am sure that my ex-boss has ruined mine! He fired me for not being able to work seven days a week and that's what I call a ruined career lol. BTW, anyone else here who went through the same kind of thing during the pandemic? Maybe I should throw a lawsuit or something. It's not that hard to find a job now as I am into nursing and it's in demand but god, I just can't let it go...

Are you a bot? :rip:

Future Lovers

I genuinely don't think that "feud" really made much noise outside of the stan world. Sure it was reported on by the media but I don't think the general public was interested at all let alone interest enough to seriously penalize either artist for it. 

SamyilLoset
22 hours ago, HarryJohnson said:

I do not think so. But I am sure that my ex-boss has ruined mine! He fired me for not being able to work seven days a week and that's what I call a ruined career lol. BTW, anyone else here who went through the same kind of thing during the pandemic? Maybe I should throw a lawsuit or something. It's not that hard to find a job now as I am into nursing and it's in demand but god, I just can't let it go...

SharGaga

Fueds don't really ruin careers tho. If anyone is to blame it is Katy Perry herself. After the Witness fiasco she needed to put together a great camp of producers and songwriters and figure how to evolve as an artist and make a great body of work. Instead we got Smile and no one cared. I don't really think she can come back from this. Her last huge international hit was Dark Horse in 2014. She toured till 2015 and ever since then her career has been on a constant decline. Can she pull off a reinvention? NO. She's had 5 years to do something new with Witness and Smile and she didn't. Every year fans say 'with the right song she will have a comeback'. But tbh it really feels like she is over.

JoeMo

No. It’s just the music she’s put out isn’t what it used to be.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

pachinko
On 7/27/2020 at 5:33 PM, dynamite said:

That's true. I noticed that about Celine and she does make me cringe sometimes too but she's always been that way from all the interviews I've seen of her so it's not a new, forced thing. I guess because she's a legend and more likeable in general people don't care too much or they find it endearing :shrug:

Are we really comparing Celine Dion to Katy Perry? :deadbanana:

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived