Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did the Feud W/ Taylor Ruin Katy's Career?

RRR

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

Pretty sure Katy's music, image and personality change did it. She lost her appeal and released boring song after boring song. The several interviews I saw since Witness all came across as tryhard and cringy too.

The Z

No, I'm pretty sure it didn't even affect her career at all. 

It's all about her music etc. as dynamite just said

4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Pretty sure Katy's music, image and personality change did it. She lost her appeal and released boring song after boring song. The several interviews I saw since Witness all came across as tryhard and cringy too.

So her "idiot" persona got people to stop listening? :wtfga:

dynamite
2 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

So her "idiot" persona got people to stop listening? :wtfga:

Idk, maybe all of it combined contributed to people not taking her seriously. If she kept releasing songs like Firework, Dark Horse etc I don't think people would care too much about awkward interviews though.

Maybe the public only wanted radio hits from her, kind of like a novelty act. As soon as that went away then what's left really.

I can't say for sure but that's my guess.

likeitrough
6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

imo Katy seemed like she lost interest in the Witness era herself when she did that big brother style livestream (and I don't think the album was even out at that point). 

Reject False Icons
6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I agree she went over the top with that annoying attitude 
but Celine Dion is much more goofy and annoying why is nobody complaining about her 

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, dynamite said:

this and the fact she is very unlikeable

her constant mental health 'jokes' about Britney put me off her - she's quite disgusting really.

and there's lots more

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Born in Chromatica

Yes, Taylor is the ONLY reason for Katy’s career decline :lolga:

4509-DE8-C-D33-D-48-D4-A133-B0519-F8-FDC

Spoiler

But seriously, no. Katy’s music didn’t evolve so people got bored of her :ohwell:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

but Celine Dion is much more goofy and annoying why is nobody complaining about her 

That's true. I noticed that about Celine and she does make me cringe sometimes too but she's always been that way from all the interviews I've seen of her so it's not a new, forced thing. I guess because she's a legend and more likeable in general people don't care too much or they find it endearing :shrug:

The Z
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

this and the fact she is very unlikeable

her constant mental health 'jokes' about Britney put me off her - she's quite disgusting really.

and there's lots more

It has nothing to do with Britney though... MANY people who have a mental breakdown shave their head

No, because no one outside of stans actually care about this stuff. 

Katy's career plummeted because the music isn't good anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Celine can sing :flower:

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived