💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Katy released Folklore

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

As a folklore-esque, stripped back KP6, and her return to pop with a Chromatica type, concept album with a new and cohesive sound for KP7. Assuming both albums show growth, experimentation, depth and delivers hits.

Is this route the formula to secure her longevity as an artist or do you see Katy still going for what she’s been doing since PRISM?

Smile GIF by Katy Perry

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born in Chromatica

Katy needs a re invention with her music and she needs to have a plan with her singles. Had she promoted Never Really Over as the real main single of Smile, a song with GP liked, she would have had more success, but I think Katy Perry really needs to reinvent her style, more authentic, maybe a less pop album as an example. But I don't see that happening any time soon though. I think she will continue with her formula which means her longevity will... well, it won't be long. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

COOOK
2 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

Katy needs a re invention with her music and she needs to have a plan with her singles. Had she promoted Never Really Over as the real main single of Smile, a song with GP liked, she would have had more success, but I think Katy Perry really needs to reinvent her style, more authentic, maybe a less pop album as an example. But I don't see that happening any time soon though. I think she will continue with her formula which means her longevity will... well, it won't be long. 

It became a #1 album in the preorders so I see it debuting quite well, but tank miserably the following week. Maybe this would be the wake up call that she or her label needed? Then again that wake up call should’ve been with Witness and they’re still playing with the same formula...

Edit by moderator: This post has been warned. Comments like this will not be tolerated here.

Shes too shallow and basic as a human being to release good music, shes trying so hard for years but failed.

weed

Call me Joanne but I honestly don’t think venturing into other genres will help her become successful again. Perhaps more critically acclaimed but not popular. 

COOOK
17 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

If kanye released folklore :oprah:

It will be pushed back :zilla:

cacaca
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Shes too shallow and basic as a human being to release good music.

Jesus what's with you guys shitting on Katy for no good reason?

Please don't say she can't release good music. Or that's she's shallow. She's put a **** tonne of effort into her album campaign during lockdown whilst PREGNANT - much more than Gaga - and she keeps on going even after suffering knockback after knockback. She hasn't had a decent-charting single for a couple of years but she's still hustling, still creating, still trying out new things to please her fanbase.

Admin
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Shes too shallow and basic as a human being to release good music, shes trying so hard for years but failed.

Warned.

Red Velvet

It will be her best album in years since One of the Boys.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Admin
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ive been warned for saying Katy is shallow and basic?

Yes. If you think that's an okay thing to say, Gaga Daily is not for you.

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yes. If you think that's an okay thing to say, Gaga Daily is not for you.

Look whos talking, this site is no place for someone like you and everyone here knows why.

What I said is fine, you are clearly trolling and making this personal.

Justin Drew Bieber

Sadly it would just be another Katy project that not many would be interested in. 

Archived