💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Folklore debuts with metascore of 93 (4 reviews)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

OMonster

'Seven' is one of the most moving songs I have ever listened to. 

The childhood innocence towards domestic abuse in that track is so sad :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
27 minutes ago, President Biden said:

:selena: i hate to break it to yall but Fiona Crabapple or whatever her name is won’t win, if even nominated. She is completely irrelevant to viewers, has no real fanbase, won’t bring in any attention, and is an established artist. 

Grammys for the past few years have trended towards up-and-coming artists. They like to be the place to cement newer stars. Billie & Kacey are obviously the most evident examples. But before that, they did the same for Sam and Ed too.

So my bet is Future Nostalgia on that basis. After Hours also gets a slight edge because The Weeknd is still considered fresh. And then if the Grammy decided to stick to the normal script, Gags and Tay will be the one then.

But I’m doubtful Folklore will be submitted, Taylor seems to hold a Grammy grudge now

how is the weeknd considered fresh if he’s been out for ~10 years? :huh:

Pop Music

Queen Tay 100% deserved :party:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I think y'all put too much weight onto what critics say. Trust your own opinions, not theirs. 

Suuus
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

Teal was the colour of your shirt when you were 16 at the yogurt shop 

Is a 93

:enigma:

ok 

For now

FFXIV WhiteMage

The album is very coherent and the storytelling is magical :ally:

I have no doubt Gaga can do the same thing but this time its Taylor and we should give the credit to her. Is it pop bop gp friendly album? A big no :bear:

However, if you will actually pay attention to the lyrics and listen to the musical theme as a whole then you can appreciate its coherency and its lovely aesthetics. 

She already have GP targeted albums, and this one is for the critics (with a perfect roll out for an alternative pop acoustic album) :sis:

She really handles her career very wisely. :golfclap:

Suuus
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Drag Race Finger Guns GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

A mean we all now that the more reviews come in the more the score will change thats how metacritic works

51 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

... chile tanginang gago.

It's the reviewers from platforms such as New York Times, MTV, Pitchfork and Los Angeles Times.

User score is basically from fans.

Is that Filipino?

39 minutes ago, OMonster said:

'Seven' is one of the most moving songs I have ever listened to. 

The childhood innocence towards domestic abuse in that track is so sad :bradley:

I’ve been listening to it non stop. Most of the people listening in the discussions thread disliked it but it’s my favorite. It’s the “Venice Bitch” vibe that I was hoping for. :bradley:

BillieGOAT

I feel like I’m listening to a different album than everyone else :smh:

Red Velvet
6 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Is that Filipino?

SKSKSK shhh 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

1 hour ago, BLACKPINK said:

... chile tanginang gago.

It's the reviewers from platforms such as New York Times, MTV, Pitchfork and Los Angeles Times.

User score is basically from fans.

Did you just put a spell on me?

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

hot take; chromatica doesn’t deserve anything above 80

I disagreed with this back when it was released, but I’ve been having a lot more trouble getting into the album in the past couple weeks. I may have worn it out or something, but ya I would definitely say it’s a solid 75 at best now. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived