💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Folklore debuts with metascore of 93 (4 reviews)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

Taylor coming for all Grammy categories she would be eligible for. With the exception of like 3-4 songs, I actually really enjoyed it. It feels very like Red mixed in with 1989:legend:

TortureMeOnReplay

I haven't listened to the album so I can't say I agree or disagree, but I can say I'm not surprised. The media and the gp love her.

I hope she gets a Grammy just because that scene in Miss America where she finds out reputation got no nominations was so sad :messga:

homomo

It honestly is her best album. So stripped and perfect. Listened to it while cleaning the house this afternoon 

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I haven't listened to the album so I can't say I agree or disagree, but I can say I'm not surprised. The media and the gp love her.

Lover was her highest rated MC album with 79; like Chromatica. This time, she is really killing it!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

MANiCURE1295
Just now, urgirl said:

I hope she gets a Grammy just because that scene in Miss America where she finds out reputation got no nominations was so sad :messga:

You thought it was sad? I thought it was incredibly cringe lol.

NO ARTIST should rely on the Scammys to give them any sort of validation. She had the highest selling album of the year for that year and has won the AOTY twice before, ugh that scene was so annoying like Taylor stop you’re WAY BETTER than that :saladga:

gumzy3000

Just because an album has a high metascore doesn't mean it will win the Grammy for Album of the Year. The Grammy's look at a lot more than that and I find they are tactfully selective on who wins what. Like they might award a mediocre album if the artist has had a great discography with no awards won previously. They might award the underdog. They might award the most popular or impactful album. They might award a mediocre album from a legendary artist who came back after a long hiatus. These are just some examples. 

trolly troll troll

MessyTop

It’s a beautiful magical album. The reviews are out fo this world. Well done Taylor. 

Lorde Von Kok

they must have switched the numbers :billie: 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Fiona Apple continues to be unbothered with her score of 98 based on 27 reviews, and today is just another day that brings her closer to winning Album of The Year for Fetch The Boltcutters.

(However, shoutout to Fiona for being a trailblazer whose history of being dismissed by male critics, only to reach greater and greater triumphs, has made it easier for women musicians such as Taylor to receive the accolades they deserve instead of being trivialized as anything less than musical genius.)

Archived