Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian reportedly meeting divorce lawyers amid Kanye's tweets

Featured Posts

flyaway
1 hour ago, buzzkill said:

As you are in a pop culture forum dedicate to Lady Gaga, you must be really interested in those kind of event. 

You said it, it's a forum about Lady Gaga. And no, I don't have to be interested in these things.

But it was my mistake for even typing in this thread. Next time I'll think it better and keep my way to another thread as I'm not here for pop sensation Kim Kardashian. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
1 minute ago, alicefromabove said:

You said it, it's a forum about Lady Gaga. And no, I don't have to be interested in these things.

But it was my mistake for even typing in this thread. Next time I'll think it better and keep my way to another thread as I'm not here for pop sensation Kim Kardashian. 

:vegas:

LateToCult

Kanye’s dumbass just made sure Kim has the final say over custody after his meltdown. Take your meds, people!

TerrenceV2
5 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

Idk why did Kanye marry her in the first place? 

Because she is a smart business woman that raised up her career from a sex tape, and now America eats it up like fresh pancakes for a decade. The other one? A delusional ****

playground love - josef salvat

TerrenceV2
3 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

he has bipolar disorder. you simply cannot call someone with a mental health problem garbage, no matter who they are.

He is utter garbage not because of his mEnTaL HeAlTh, stop giving idiotic men a free pass and an excuse for their poor behavior. 

Kanye has every resource to his disposal to treat his mental illness and people around him are looking to get him help but he won’t, he is completely negligent and delusional, and has been that way for YEARS. And THAT is what makes him garbage and a ****.

playground love - josef salvat

And the countdown begins to the "Interview" she will undoubtedly give afterwards where she fake cries.

It'll be like a YouTuber apology video but with a budget. 

flyaway
21 minutes ago, TerrenceV2 said:

Because she is a smart business woman that raised up her career from a sex tape, and now America eats it up like fresh pancakes for a decade. The other one? A delusional ****

Not to defend Kanye, because he's a delusional person and not my personal taste in music (I won't dig any further 'cause he's dealing with a bipolar disorder)  But Kanye's impact is way beyond a reality show or a sex tape. He has an actual talent to offer to the world.  

He's an influencial figure in the hip hop scene, and he's inspired so many artists. Like him or not, his impact in undeniable in the music industry. 

HEARTSTOP
3 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

oprah no GIF

and this makes kanye not as worthy of remorse?

do you even know how bipolar works? emotions get bigger. you can get 10x more angrier or sadder than a person without it. kanye just so happens to be a celebrity along with it.

ill say it again, you all wanna support britney, as do i, but will trash kanye without reading into it. he’s not going through a conservatorship unlike britney, but is being painted as the bad guy, exactly like britney was portrayed in 2004-07.

that right there ma’am is the double standards. 

First thing, I never mentioned Britney at all, sorry you're so involved in your own narrative.

Second, yes I know how bipolar disorder works, I even dated a guy with it for 2 years.

People with disorders or disabilities are still people, and as such they should be taken accountable for the things they do and say as well. 

It's not about "reading into the situation" as much as observing his behaviour at all times, since forever. He has always been a trash person. Talented, sure, but with trash ideas and personality. And his disorder is not his personality.

You can clearly see when someone is having a fit related to their mental issues, and yes, many of these recent videos and tweets fit into that. However, whenever he's not having a fit or a breakdown, he still says crap and acts shitty.

You can have sympathy and empathy for someone for a specific reason, and still think they're crappy for other reasons. A person is not their disorder or disability. Not everything is black or white. In fact, it rarely is.

IDGAF

LaLuna

I mean, can you blame her... Living with Kanye must be really hard. Not saying that to be rude, but bipolar people are not easy to be around. This is not going to be easy for him.

16 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Good. Kanye is such a garbage human!

What a nice thing to say about someone with mental illness :interestinga:

sampool

No other rich beautiful woman would put up with his **** like she did. Homely, shitty personality and mentally unstable. Such a liability. 

17 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

Idk why did Kanye marry her in the first place? 

FAME

• Admin locked this topic

Archived