Jump to content
game

The PS5 and Backwards Comparability


Seeka

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Classic Tomb Rider 1-3 :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

shoful
9 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I'm assuming through the PlayStation Memory thing since you can upload saves to servers I think. 

Plus I think it's possible to move all of your PS4's memory onto a formatted external hard drive. So that's also possible. 

So cool! This next generation is going to be awesome! So much potential. I hope they announce God of War 5 at their next event! 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
Link to post
Share on other sites

codymonster

This drives me nuts... When I bought my PS4, I sold my PS3, because I can't rationalize spending so much money on buying a new system when I already have one. However, then I was not able to play any of my PS3 games. Now sounds like the same thing is going to happen....

For example, I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, and I now have all the remake/remasters of every game on PS4. There is NO way I am buying a PS5 if I can't play all of those Kingdom Hearts games on my new console, because I spent way too much money on those games. 

Hopefully they get all games to be backwards compatible, because I'm not buying a PS5 until I can sell my PS4 to soften the expense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeka
7 minutes ago, codymonster said:

This drives me nuts... When I bought my PS4, I sold my PS3, because I can't rationalize spending so much money on buying a new system when I already have one. However, then I was not able to play any of my PS3 games. Now sounds like the same thing is going to happen....

For example, I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, and I now have all the remake/remasters of every game on PS4. There is NO way I am buying a PS5 if I can't play all of those Kingdom Hearts games on my new console, because I spent way too much money on those games. 

Hopefully they get all games to be backwards compatible, because I'm not buying a PS5 until I can sell my PS4 to soften the expense.

All games on the PS4 will be backwards compatible with the PS5. 

I'm just talking about at launch . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...