Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

Gaga earns 1st T10 on BB Pop Songs in 6 years

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

Gaga just achieved her first Billboard Top 10 on Pop Songs in over 6 years as Rain On Me ascends from #11 to #10.

Her chart history can be seen here:

Do What U Want was her last Top 10 prior to Rain On Me hitting the top tier and before that Stupid Love (#11), Million Reasons (#17), Shallow (#19), and The Cure (#20) reached the Top 20.

https://www.billboard.com/music/lady-gaga/chart-history/TFM

Billboard’s Pop Songs chart also known as Mainstream Top 40 is a weekly chart that compiles the most played songs on Pop radio in the United States.

The chart on Billboard will officially update tomorrow.

Born in Chromatica

YASS Gaga, she is truly back 

that's all folks fire GIF by Lady Gaga

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

weed

tywd.gif

but yassss! I know the updates have been very low but I hope it can still grow further on radio.

chromaticainmyhead

how on Earth was Shallow not charting higher tho? Any chart listing besides BB100 is a miracle to me 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

ConnorFilm
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is this for Pop Radio?

Yes. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

WildAmerican
5 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

how on Earth was Shallow not charting higher tho? Any chart listing besides BB100 is a miracle to me 

Shallow was a streaming hit not a radio hit 

1 minute ago, ConnorFilm said:

Yes. 

Yas smash hit record breaking best of all time 10/10 would do again wouldn't kick out of bed! :tony:

Leoj305
7 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

Radio producers said the song didn’t fit in w the dominant hip hop n breathy dance trap songs on the radio n that they wanted a just dance from her.

TEANUS

Stupid Love and Rain On Me re-establishing Gaga on pop radio 12 years into her career :enigma:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Arturo
10 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Shallow was a streaming hit not a radio hit 

It was a radio hit though. On Billboard’s overall Radio chart it was Top 10 for multiple weeks thanks to massive success on Adult Contemporary and Adult Top 40 radio. If it got that kind of love on Pop it probably would have been Gaga’s 3rd overall radio #1 in the US after Paparazzi and Born This Way.

3 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Radio producers said the song didn’t fit in w the dominant hip hop n breathy dance trap songs on the radio n that they wanted a just dance from her.

This should be pinned at the top of every thread so people start understanding why she doesn't destroy the charts. 

Archived