Guest Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 On 7/19/2020 at 8:14 PM, ThisGuyTony said: All the KFC’s in my area have terrible customer service so I don’t know if I would ever even try this. I had KFC a few days ago I had my mother get me the 5pc. Tenders Big Box Meal: 5 Chicken Tenders, Individual Cole Slaw, Choice of Individual Side (Mac n Cheese), Biscuit, Medium Drink (pepsi) WRONG They gave me a 5$ fill up box with 5 tenders,two mashed potatoes with gravy, cole slaw and no drink??? Wtf?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sarahb 17,263 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 1 minute ago, monster said: Choice of Individual Side (Mac n Cheese), Biscuit, These being KFC products is such an alien concept to me Do you feel him sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 Just now, sarahb said: These being KFC products is such an alien concept to me i laffed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sarahb 17,263 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 5 minutes ago, monster said: i laffed Like I'm used to sides being stuff like chips (fries), salad and potato and gravy. I went to a KFC in the US a few years ago and I was like 'how come I got a scone but they don't even have chips??' Do you feel him sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 Just now, sarahb said: Like I'm used to sides being stuff like chips (fries), salad and potato and gravy. I went to a KFC in the US a few years ago and I was like 'how come I got a scone but they don't even have chips??' girl america weird af but you already knew that lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Katsuki Bakugo 9,788 Posted July 21, 2020 Share Posted July 21, 2020 As a Vegan (I had to say it) I support the less invasiveness of using animal cells to create meat. Make sure those animals live long and prosperous lives and are well taken care of. Then I support it. In a sense. If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.