💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Halloween Costume

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

heavymlover

Probably her response to the ''Omg, I'm so sick of the mother monster thing'' I don't see the problem with it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

What is it with her and weed lately? I blaze don't get me wrong but shes flaunting it like one of those annoying girls in high school that thought she was cool because she smoked weed. You feel me?

MANiCURE1295

People got sick of her mother monster shtick. And they wanted her to be more badass. And them she is and everyone whines. Oh lordie.

misanthrope

People got sick of her mother monster shtick. And they wanted her to be more badass. And them she is and everyone whines. Oh lordie.

Just because shes flaunting being a stoner doesn't make her bad ass it makes her lame! If you put your smoking habits on blast than you're not chill. You just seem like a try-hard.

CroatiaGeisha

Just because shes flaunting being a stoner doesn't make her bad ass it makes her lame! If you put your smoking habits on blast than you're not chill. You just seem like a try-hard.

Truth. Gaga cool it already. :sick:

Queen Gloria

Weed is the least dangerous d--g, though the government lists it as being just as dangerous as c-----e (which is bullscheiße). I support Princess High :legend:

OMG BARELY NOTICED THE WEED LEAVES. :toofunny:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

pink sushi

e9GJF.jpg

Really? Ohhhhhh mmmmmyy goooodddd. I'm seriously not on board the weed train, she needs to stop shoving it down my throat or I'm gonna start illegally downloading her music.

:clap: Couldn't agree more.... :wtf:

Lion Heart

Princess High

I can see Cannabis will be an important subject come the ARTPOP era, and I'm here for this.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

RAMROD

Hm is that Laurieann Gibson on her crown or am i hallucinating :derpga:

She look pretty though.

Oh btw, not the marijuana protest again :fan:

It's her prerogative, respect that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Queen Gloria

I'm really onboard the weed train and i'm tired of straight edged people shoving their superior patting-themselves-on-the-back opinions down my throat. :nacho: Do your research, weed isn't the end of the world.

Redstreak

I'm really onboard the weed train and i'm tired of straight edged people shoving their superior patting-themselves-on-the-back opinions down my throat. :nacho: Do your research, weed isn't the end of the world.

I'm not against people doing weed but you have to admit at this point it's like "ok, we get it. You smoke weed." :nails:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived