Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who actually took advantage of the 99 cent Amazon sale?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Yes, I did & I'm guilty of contributing to this bull**** the media & haterz use an excuse - they need to get over this. I do kinda regret it, but I wanted to support Gaggerz. I did buy the Special Edition BTW physical album the debut week & the Standard Edition BTW the second week of sales.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProudUnicorn

I only bought the 99 cents Amazon deal. However, I did end up buying the Vinyl version when it went on clearance at Hot Topic.

Evanescence

I waited 3 months for the physical copy to be available in Lebanon.

Weren't you ****ing pissed when the Deluxe version was mutilated? :nails:

I waited too. That whole ban mess was just a total moronfest

HOTRODSGAGA

Weren't you ****ing pissed when the Deluxe version was mutilated? :nails:

I waited too. That whole ban mess was just a total moronfest

Wut? We got the deluxe in complete.

BTW The Collection however, doesn't have the MB which is banned in Lebanon .Flop country.

Evanescence

Wut? We got the deluxe in complete.

BTW The Collection however, doesn't have the MB which is banned in Lebanon .Flop country.

Oh yeah I used the wrong word. I meant the one that came with the Monster Ball in it. The box was basically scotched back together. It was just a disgusting mess. :nails:

HOTRODSGAGA

Oh yeah I used the wrong word. I meant the one that came with the Monster Ball in it. The box was basically scotched back together. It was just a disgusting mess. :nails:

Was there a thread about in on GGD? :toofunny:

Evanescence

Was there a thread about in on GGD?

Lah ana min Lebnen kamen bas bil jem3a bi America lol

I think I made a thread about it though. Don't remember lol

HOTRODSGAGA

Lah ana min Lebnen kamen bas bil jem3a bi America lol

I think I made a thread about it though. Don't remember lol

Awww good luck with ur studies w eh , kess e5t hal balad l charmouta :cryga:

Evanescence

Awww good luck with ur studies w eh , kess e5t hal balad l charmouta :cryga:

Thanks and yeah I whole-heartedly agree

JeffSwift

Not me. But I mean, this is just to annoy Gaga and her fanbase. Katy Perry discounts her songs all the time, Madonna gave her album to her fans with a MDNA ticket, and Taylor Swift put Red inside of a box of Papa Jonh's like if the album was a cereal toy. But nobody really talks about it.

Gaga is just going through that time on her career where all the media is against her.

Yeah - But you know how expensive Madonna tickets are and The Papa John's deal was like 22 dollars. You get the album and a pizza. Nowhere near the same as .99 cent album.

heavymlover

Yeah - But you know how expensive Madonna tickets are and The Papa John's deal was like 22 dollars. You get the album and a pizza. Nowhere near the same as .99 cent album.

Madonna tickets have always been really expensive, it doesn't change anything. And Gaga pretty much gave away an album (which she did, because she even uploaded the album to YouTube). Why do people like to remember this moment as a shame in Gaga's career, but when you talk about someone's else promotion it only represents how powerful are those artists? I'm glad you want to defend Taylor, but accept it, the judgement towards Gaga is just unfair.

Ellie Sioux

Nope, I ran on down to my local Tesco the minute school ended and spent £11 on it like a good stan. :yes:

Kind of off-topic, but why do people make such a big deal out of this .99 thing anyway? If she was selling an album for like $40 that'd be a bigger deal. Surely it just reflects she's not that bothered about profits. Over charging is way worse than under charging.

Archived