💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs is bad

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Reality

The packaging? -- Looks fine, I like it.

The brand feeling medicore and nothing innovative? -- I somewhat agree. I think in general, they definitely need more products, but I think the products that they do have are good.

"You can buy better quality products for a cheaper price from other brands." -- I suppose that's true, but remember: when you're buying HL, you're not only buying it for the make-up, but you're buying it for the brand. It's the same thing as Kylie's and Rihanna's make-up lines. You're buying the make-up cause it works and looks good, but you're more so doing it because it's from a celebrity. Also, the quality of the products is fine.

"I don't understand why she's pushing this so hard." -- Maybe it's cause she's invested in the company (emotionally and financially)?? :awkney: 

"Sarah probably had a say in it." -- Was that supposed to be some sort of diss at Sarah? :awkney: Of course she had some say in it. She's Gaga's make-up artist.

"The fact that she would rather promote this business that will die in the next few years over her album is shocking. 2011 Gaga would never." -- Okay. Then travel back to 2011 :huntyga: The reality is that she's promoting her own company. Just deal with it. 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

um, anyways-

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

11 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

In general the makeup brand feels mediocre and nothing innovative and you can buy better quality products for a cheaper price from other brands. I don’t understand why she’s pushing this so hard. Sarah probably had a say in it. The packaging for it is also awful. The fact that she would rather promote this business that will die in the next few years over her album is shocking. 2011 Gaga would never. 

2011 Gaga had a toothbrush that broke after using it like 3 times. 

Daylight Jokers

You must be seriously triggered by her IG stories to have the energy to make this thread. :billie:

I agree, the brand is pretty underwhelming, I expected her to come up with much better and many more products

Modern Ecstasy2

U are so brave, thank u for sharing your story 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Glamourpuss

I think most of the products are excellent and I personally love the packaging. They are a bit pricy but that's because they are better than cheap drug store brands. The only thing I think could do with improvement is the glam room palette because I don't think it's pigmented enough for the price. I'll always rave about the eyeliner because it's the easiest one ever to use and the glam attacks because they are so versatile and fun.

I don't understand the hate for it especially when people drag the packaging. I don't get what's wrong with it. 

Pennywise
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

2011 Gaga had a toothbrush that broke after using it like 3 times. 

They still sell it at some places :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Aga Gydal

I like a lot of their products. The Eye-Lie-Ner is sick, and I’m obsessed with the Glam Attacks I ordered (Dynasty especially). Businesses need time to grow, evolve, find their footing, etc. but Haus already established itself as a solid beauty debut. I think they need to continue focusing their vibe on glam/drag/glitter/loud colors and Gaga’s the perfect rep for that. 

... But why do I have the feeling you only made this thread because she promoted it today instead of Chromatica? Lol 

GregJA
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

teas

Hoes Legs? :sharon:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived